GOP senators beg Trump to import MORE foreign workers to take jobs while 36 million Americans are jobless

Wow. This is why I don't feel bad for NOT voting GOP or Dem. They both HATE the American worker, they work against our interests and even Trump has continued to allow guest workers in...needs to listen to Miller and NOT Ivanka and Jared and NOT these damn traitors.

Breitbart reported it. The blob supporters can’t scream fake news.

...and THIS is why I can't support the Repubs...one dick in the front...the other in the back...our two party system...
I don't like the two party system... What I like even less than that, is that they have it set up to where the government itself promotes a two party system, and chooses which parties.
It's a one party oligarchy posing as 2 parties.
Yeah... It was nice to have a party that wasn't war hungry though. It was also nice that there was a party that wanted smaller government... Both are gone now.

...and THIS is why I can't support the Repubs...one dick in the front...the other in the back...our two party system...

Ahem, don't look now, but Biden is a globalist. He's in China's pocket, actually he and Hunter are in China's pocket. So don't support the dems either.
Trump is the only populist bringing jobs back to the US. I was surprised that so many goppers are blatant globalists with a 14.7% unemployment rate.

Ahem, don't look now, but Biden is a globalist. He's in China's pocket, actually he and Hunter are in China's pocket. So don't support the dems either.
I couldn't be bothered by either. My country has been hijacked. We have NO representation. It's all bullshit.

Wow. This is why I don't feel bad for NOT voting GOP or Dem. They both HATE the American worker, they work against our interests and even Trump has continued to allow guest workers in...needs to listen to Miller and NOT Ivanka and Jared and NOT these damn traitors.
Don't blame the GOP for a few RINOs.
They're all part of the Deep State....and Trump is literally on his own.

I couldn't be bothered by either. My country has been hijacked. We have NO representation. It's all bullshit.
Very true, but the only mechanism we have is to keep "voting the bums out".
I was pleasantly surprised by Navarro & Lightheizer, they are doing a good job managing trade agreements and bringing jobs back.
If you think the US government was hijacked now, watch what happens if the democrats win back power.

Why in the world would I want to take home $800 when I could get $1200 a month for nothing?
Because that "nothing" means that money is coming from somewhere....and it's probably Social Security. Or other funded needed places...like protecting wildlife, first responders, etc.

I don't like the two party system... What I like even less than that, is that they have it set up to where the government itself promotes a two party system, and chooses which parties.
It's a one party oligarchy posing as 2 parties.
This time it is just Republicans being republican. They are the anti-labor, anti-union, pro- cheap labor party. Even with a pandemic putting 30 to 40 million people out of work, these republicans found time to voice support for foreign workers, I guess because they feel American workers are either not good enough or won't work cheap enough or both. You got to give them credit for brass to do this during a pandemic. Here are the particular sleazy republicans:
" While economists predict there may soon be 41 million unemployed Americans due to the Chinese coronavirus crisis, Sens. Lindsey Graham (R-SC), John Cornyn (R-TX), Mike Crapo (R-ID), James Risch (R-ID), Mike Rounds (R-SD), Todd Young (R-IN), Lisa Murkowski (R-AK), Dan Sullivan (R-AK), and James Lankford (R-OK) are asking Trump to continue an inflow of foreign workers to take agricultural and nonagricultural jobs.
Specifically, the GOP senators say Trump must continue fast-tracking H-2A foreign agricultural workers and H-2B foreign nonagricultural workers into the U.S. and should allow businesses to exempt themselves from foreign worker restrictions so long as they claim they cannot find Americans to hire".

I was pleasantly surprised by Navarro & Lightheizer, they are doing a good job managing trade agreements and bringing jobs back.
If you think the US government was hijacked now, watch what happens if the democrats win back power.
The Republicans, at the end of the day, do not support America. They just do not. They are fake, and their lies in many ways make them much worse than the Communist Dems.
For every 'good' R....there are fifty who are bought, compromised, or just plain evil.

You keep not voting with the labor party and you get what you deserve. Or your kids will get what you deserved.

Republicans don’t mind you not voting. Good enough for them.

idiot!
You act like the democrats who want to throw the borders wide open and allow MILLIONS of illegals to come in and take jobs low skilled Americans can do and will do is the better choice....BOTH parties are SHIT. Just 2 wings of the SAME bird.

And what about if and when he does as they ask? What then?

The Republicans, at the end of the day, do not support America. They just do not. They are fake, and their lies in many ways make them much worse than the Communist Dems.
For every 'good' R....there are fifty who are bought, compromised, or just plain evil.
That's not true. Republicans like me worked many a year, and often went without to give salaries to employees.

Good sporting all, everyone. Hope you have peace and blessings by the end of this short note. May God bless our country and send all good things to to mankind--an end to hunger, joy in our work, strength and a long life of happiness to all. United we stand. :huddle:

Both parties are partners in the crime of killing American jobs and giving away jobs that are left to foreigners...
I forget the exact number but Clinton did about 500 work raids every year busting illegal employers. Bush in 2000 did 3.

Republicans said they were here doing jobs Americans won’t do remember?

The Democratic Party didn’t abandon you all. You all abandoned them. In 2000 you gave retard bush control and evil dick chaney. In 2016 you gave us trump and pence.

why? Clinton and Obama both did a good job. Why did you all vote republican in 2000 and 2016?

And why don’t democratic minded people vote every 2 years?

reality tv has made Americans even dumber
I would like to ask who in the hell you are talking about?
All of us!
Don't assume that which you do not know.
I’m talking about America as a hole. relax. Everyone knows your a richous dude

You keep not voting with the labor party and you get what you deserve. Or your kids will get what you deserved.

idiot!
The 'labor party' this MFer...I assume you are talking about the Democrats....the SAME Democrats who voted unanimously for the last round of big banker bailouts...AND the 2008 bailouts as well...the same party who supported President Obobo...the Kenyan Faggot...in evicting 4 MILLION Americans from their homes during the last 'Crisis'.
GTFO with your 'Labor Party' horseshit.
Dimocrats fuck the people just as hard as the Repuglicans.
No. You stop voting for the party that represents the rich financially and you socially.
I see your wedge issues are racism and gays. Bet you love guns and religion too right?
I don't vote for shit in either party...you are the sucker who keeps believing the game...why don't you stop being a mark?
Fuckers like you are keeping everyone down by propagating and supporting this duopolistic fairy tale.
The Clinton years were great for everyone. Why didn’t you vote fore gore?

You are a fool. We lost more jobs with Trumps fools. China called Trump's tariff bluff. Massive job loss followed Trump's backing down. Democrat Presidents Clinton & Obama each created MORE US private sector Jobs than Republican Presidents Ford+Reagan+Bush1+Bush2+Trump COMBINED!!!

idiot!
You act like the democrats who want to throw the borders wide open and allow MILLIONS of illegals to come in and take jobs low skilled Americans can do and will do is the better choice....BOTH parties are SHIT. Just 2 wings of the SAME bird.

Why can’t we treat Mexicans like Canadians treat us? We can go visit but Canadian companies don’t hire illegal American workers.

canada doesn’t have an illeg employer problem

idiot!

Going after illegal workers is a waste of time and trump has never gone after illegal employers in fact half way thru his presidency he himself was an illegal employer.

one day he decided to get the illegal workers out of Mara lago. I couldn’t believe he hadn’t already like when he was running but apparently trump supporters don’t give a fuck if trumps a lying hypocrite

idiot!

Going after illegal workers is a waste of time and trump has never gone after illegal employers in fact half way thru his presidency he himself was an illegal employer.

one day he decided to get the illegal workers out of Mara lago. I couldn’t believe he hadn’t already like when he was running but apparently trump supporters don’t give a fuck if trumps a lying hypocrite
says the mofo that supports every lying hypocrite Democrat in Washington.

idiot!

Yeah....don't hold your breath.......on second thought....hold your breath till Trump does what those swamp elitists want.

Trump is the only populist bringing jobs back to the US. I was surprised that so many goppers are blatant globalists with a 14.7% unemployment rate.
Thanks for the chuckle. Your blob is a globalist on a scale that Biden, Obama, Bush, etc... could have never imagined.

Forum List

Back