GOP Senator Sassy Tim Scott writes op-ed criticizing Republicans for silence on racism

He's right.

America is so racist we may never have a real American black as President and have to settle for the cheap "Born in Kenya" knockoff

Yet in the article it shows where members of the gop have spoken out against him.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Tim Scott COMPLICIT, Boyce Watkins, Shonna Ettiene.jpg

Hello, my friends. Keeping it 100% REAL & Respectful.

Seriously, how can society effectively address Racism, while America's LARGE, segregation minded, INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATION and HATE practicing PRO BLACK community chooses to Harass, Bully, INTIMIDATE, THREATEN and Denigrate as "C&&NS, SELL-OUTS and TRAITORS," our free-thinking black or American neighbors, friends and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness?

I'm referring to America's large, apparent HATE embracing, VIOLENCE ignoring PRO BLACK community led by former President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and First Lady Mrs. Michelle "GIRL POWER" Obama.

A PRO BLACK minded community that has become well practiced at INTIMIDATING white or American citizens of European descent with 24/7 declarations of Racism, White Supremacy and White Nationalism, as well as adept at exploiting "WHITE GUILT" with constant cries of Racism and White Privilege...

...while at the same time WILLFULLY IGNORING America's unhealthy, potentially life scarring THUGLIFE Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment vividly described in the public interviews or popular VIOLENCE riddled, female DENIGRATING music art composed by many victims of generational Child Abuse President Barack 'My Brother's Keeper' and Mrs. Michelle 'GIRL POWER' Obama chose to invite to their Nation's and children's home.

My question, #WhoIsRaisingHaters

My suggestion is, heed this man's advice:

"Black American Men 'Take Control of Emotionally Troubled Women'"

Tim Scott, Trump, Lamar, Obama.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Forum List

Back