GOP Senate Candidates Getting a Surge. Good Sign for Trump's Re-election

Somehow I am not as optimistic (still think we'll hold...but lose at least one...maybe two).

Feels good to see though.
Trafalgar Group is a good one to watch in terms of polling but one poll has Martha in the lead after being down all cycle. Ernst has bounced back in Iowa, Graham in SC, and Montana and Michigan looking good. To bad we can't get Warner out in Virginia. Collins is toast in Maine.

If voter's are voting GOP for U.S. Senate they will vote for Trump at top of ticket.
Those polls are all over the place.

3 Nov is going to be some kind of ride.

If voter's are voting GOP for U.S. Senate they will vote for Trump at top of ticket.

Agree about polls because only a very few are reliable. But even those polls that shows GOP Senate candidate's down 5% up to 8% in September now have Republicans within margin of error or in the lead.

Agree about polls because only a very few are reliable. But even those polls that shows GOP Senate candidate's down 5% up to 8% in September now have Republicans within margin of error or in the lead.

Which I would agree....is a good thing.

This whole blue wave bullshit....is just that.

I am already looking at 2022 and wondering how we can get fuckers like AOC out.

I doubt it. Most people approve of their Senator, but the same ones that support their senator do not support or approve of Trump.
Trump Is Toast
Donald Trump is going to lose the presidency, probably by a historic margin.
The first report is a new poll from Gallup that asks the fundamental question: “Does President Donald Trump deserve to be reelected?”
56 percent say “no.”
43 percent say “yes.”
That’s -13 for Trump. Only 1 percent of the sample had no opinion.
FiveThirtyEight is predicting a total turnout between 144 million and 165 million votes—with their pin set at 154 million votes.
It was difficult enough to see Trump winning with turnout under 140 million votes. But if we wind up north of 144 million it becomes basically impossible.

I doubt it. Most people approve of their Senator, but the same ones that support their senator do not support or approve of Trump.
Trump Is Toast
The first report is a new poll from Gallup that asks the fundamental question: “Does President Donald Trump deserve to be reelected?”
56 percent say “no.”
43 percent say “yes.”
FiveThirtyEight is predicting a total turnout between 144 million and 165 million votes—with their pin set at 154 million votes.
It was difficult enough to see Trump winning with turnout under 140 million votes. But if we wind up north of 144 million it becomes basically impossible.

So, it's in the bag for Hillary, Comrade?

Somehow I am not as optimistic (still think we'll hold...but lose at least one...maybe two).

The Americans will pick up one seat. The Communists will lose Jones and Peters. The Americans might lost McSally, But even if they do, they pick up one.
I really like McSally and was glad to see Nikki Haley campaign for her. Would like to see Haley or Pence in 2024 and put Mike Johnson on the ticket as VP.

Trump Is Toast
56 percent say “no.”
43 percent say “yes.”

So, it's in the bag for Hillary, Comrade?
Which bag? Under her left or right eye?:auiqs.jpg:

The Americans will pick up one seat. The Communists will lose Jones and Peters. The Americans might lost McSally, But even if they do, they pick up one.
I really like McSally and was glad to see Nikki Haley campaign for her. Would like to see Haley or Pence in 2024 and put Mike Johnson on the ticket as VP.

The GOP has lots of good canidates.

The dumocrats have......Harris.

They must be thinking:

1603608315303.png

Trump Is Toast
56 percent say “no.”
43 percent say “yes.”
The surge has begun. Biden-Harris can't seal the deal. Despite all his foibles the American people like a President who stands his ground with strength, supports law and order, and hammer's China on trade. Biden is unimpressive and Harris is a Marxist who could only get elected from the left coast kook states.

They must be thinking:

View attachment 406363
:eek: I'll bet internal polling has Democrats shitting themselves.

They must be thinking:

View attachment 406363

Biden is in a full blown free fall.

Tommorows talk shows should be pretty interesting.

They must be thinking:

View attachment 406363

Biden is in a full blown free fall.

Tommorows talk shows should be pretty interesting.
He is drawing Hillary one week from election 2016 crowd's while the President is drawing thousands to his rallies.

Trump Is Toast
56 percent say “no.”
43 percent say “yes.”
The surge has begun. Biden-Harris can't seal the deal. Despite all his foibles the American people like a President who stands his ground with strength, supports law and order, and hammer's China on trade. Biden is unimpressive and Harris is a Marxist who could only get elected from the left coast kook states.

The 3rd Red Scare Boat has already sailed. Com up with new set of lies to repeat over and over again. Oh, that's right, you can't do much in 8 days.

That corpulent con artist piece of pastrami could be in charge
That slimy worm from NYC is a complete reprobate

Forum List

Back