GOP Senate Candidates Getting a Surge. Good Sign for Trump's Re-election

Somehow I am not as optimistic (still think we'll hold...but lose at least one...maybe two).

Feels good to see though.

The Americans will pick up one seat. The Communists will lose Jones and Peters. The Americans might lost McSally, But even if they do, they pick up one.
I really like McSally and was glad to see Nikki Haley campaign for her. Would like to see Haley or Pence in 2024 and put Mike Johnson on the ticket as VP.

The GOP has lots of good canidates.

The dumocrats have......Harris.

They must be thinking:

View attachment 406363
:eek: I'll bet internal polling has Democrats shitting themselves.

Biden is in a full blown free fall.

Tommorows talk shows should be pretty interesting.

The little Himmlers will be lying like crazy to try and spin this. A week ago they ALL swore they could cover this thing up, no party press will admit it. Now the filthy lying scum of the NY Times have changed their tune from "well, it's a hoax," to "well, it's a Russian plot," to now "well, it's all perfectly legal."

Typical pattern of the Communists, deny, lie, minimize.

So for all the Commie lying fucks, if the Biden corruption is "no big deal," and "all perfectly legal," why did you deny it existed? Why did you float the sorry ass "RUSHING COALUSHUN" bullshit again?

The 3rd Red Scare Boat has already sailed. Com up with new set of lies to repeat over and over again. Oh, that's right, you can't do much in 8 days.

Hey Comrade hUNT;

I guess the voice of the Communist party is giving in and admitting the emails and evidence Tony Bobulinski are all true, but now saying "it's perfectly legal." So if influence peddling is "perfectly legal," and the Biden corruption is just "normal business practices," why did you filthy traitors lie and claim the laptop was a hoax? Why did you traitor vermin trot out your retarded conspiracy theory "RUSSSSHHHHHHHA" again?

You fuckers are pathetic;

Lie
Lie
Lie
Lie

when it's just irrefutable

NOTHING TO SEE HERE..

If you like Bush here is something you may like.

You need you to think there were no former presidents at any of his events. Common on at least listen to people you like.

Oh, well if Bush who hated Trump in 2016 hates Trump then I'll just ignore the massive corruption by Quid Pro Beijing Joe and hate Trump too.

Because Warmonger Dubya is just sew kewl...

Forum List

Back