GOP Rep. Madison Cawthorn Warns Of ‘Bloodshed’ While Repeating False Election Claims

Scientologists and flat-earthers also say that all the people outside of their cult are the actual cultists. You're displaying standard cult-loser behavior when you do that.

So, how do I know I'm not the one in the cult?

1. I'm in the majorioty. Not just a small majority, but the vast majority. It's not even close. By definition, cults are part of the fringe, like you are.

2. I can back up everything I say with facts. Cultists like you can't. For example, we keep asking you to provide any evidence at all for organized vote fraud. In response, you can only cry and deflect.

3. I don't have to invoke conspiracies about how the entire world is plotting against me. Your side does, and that's what cultists do.
I have no idea what will happen. If it does against you it may ramp up pretty quickly. But then again if Jan. 6 was a protest, nothing happened from it so far. Although some politicians did attain a spine in local or state areas. It is not easy for that.

Just explain why the Democrats didn't give themselves a 60 vote filibuster-proof majority in the Senate, when they "cheated" during the 2020 election.
This is your straw man claim, not mine.
That's all you have to do.
Cult de-programing is an inside job - good luck when/if you're ever ready! :)
If the Democrats are going to cheat, then why allow the Republicans the opportunity to block all of their legislation in the Senate?
Your fantasy, not mine; repeating your straw man claim doesn't make it any more true, or any more mine.
What you say makes no sense and you know it.
Ironic projection; you're refuting your claim/s, not mine.

Hardcore fascist Trump cultists claiming to be "independent" is a common thing. Why do you think it makes you special?
See above for a superb example of the way Democrats now operate.

Taking a page from the Mein Kampf of their Nazi heroes, they first identify a random/arbitrary other, and then, against all logic, reason, truth and decency, make wild, false, derogatory claims with the intention of destroying their random/arbitrary targets.

Truly, Democrats are deranged 21st century Nazis, but evil always fails, as they will learn. :)

Why would any president want to deny aid to any state in the throws of a pandemic? Especially one the he gthe president cannot control.
One would think that the president in showing this type of tyranny might be seeking a Civil War...

Because Trump cared about the USA. Your people are actively harming the USA for their own gain.

I know you're stupid, but you should try harder.
The orange traitor, never cared for America or anyone living in it besides himself.
Trump likes his cult stupid, he really loves you.

The Nazis also accused the liberals/jews of doing what they were doing themselves, in order to justify their brownshirt violence.

Fascist scum like you isn't anything new in history. Antifascists put you down once, and we'll do it again.
Wow you just described the democrat party

Violence in the streets
Banning books and speakers
Banning info on Hunter Biden
Vaccine mandates while requiring paperwork
I mean you described the current left and democrat party better than I could....great job!

The orange traitor, never cared for America or anyone living in it besides himself.
Trump likes his cult stupid, he really loves you.

Bullshit. He understood that for him and his family to survive, the US needs to survive.

You slaves just want a wealthy ruling elite lording it over their serfs.

Bullshit. He understood that for him and his family to survive, the US needs to survive.

You slaves just want a wealthy ruling elite lording it over their serfs.
Sure, the orange grifter did.

December 24, 2017
President Trump kicked off his holiday weekend at Mar-a-Lago Friday night at a dinner where he told friends, "You all just got a lot richer," referencing the sweeping tax overhaul he signed into law hours earlier.

The president has spent many weekends of his presidency so far at the "Winter White House," where initiation fees cost $200,000, annual dues cost $14,000, and some of the most affluent members of society have the opportunity to interact with the president in a setting while many Americans cannot.

Now republicans are claiming they look out for working people?
They've been giving tax breaks to their bosses since Reagan.

Gaslighting only works on other gullible morons, aka, Trumpaciles.

Cawthorn’s comments come amid a rise in domestic extremism that federal security agencies warned in March could motivate more attacks in the U.S.
You lot on the Left actually believe you can push a narrative and shut down any disagreement. This guy is completely correct about the violence. So far, we've only seen the Democrat party thugs acting out. You people are deluded if you think average Americans are going to watch themselves being cheated and then told to shut up and not push back. It'd be a WHOLE LOT BETTER just to go along with confidence building measures like allowing random canvassing to confirm the vote totals.
Have a glance at this info and tell me WHY it's unjustified to demand a canvass?

Democrats were raising hell a few years back about the weak security of mail-in, or absentee ballots. Why the change? Thankfully, several of the contested states managed to elect Republican legislatures (while voting for Biden) that's actually the first example of "negative coattails" we've ever seen. But that's okay. Those legislatures have changed the rules to stop the massive amounts of potential fraud for '22 and '24. We know it will help because the Democrats are already screaming "voter suppression". If they can't stop these new rules, they'll simply use them as an excuse to call the electoral results, "illegitimate".

No one on the Right is going to give a good damn whether they accept the results or not. I fully expect those on the Left to lose their damned minds and go violence in the streets after Trump is re-elected. I've asked that question here multiple times and not one person on the Left has answered it. They KNOW the thugs will be in the streets and they KNOW they support that but are unwilling to admit it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back