GOP Rep. Madison Cawthorn Warns Of ‘Bloodshed’ While Repeating False Election Claims

Democrats aren't a cult - they know this because they believe everything their cult leaders tell them.
Scientologists and flat-earthers also say that all the people outside of their cult are the actual cultists. You're displaying standard cult-loser behavior when you do that.

So, how do I know I'm not the one in the cult?

1. I'm in the majorioty. Not just a small majority, but the vast majority. It's not even close. By definition, cults are part of the fringe, like you are.

2. I can back up everything I say with facts. Cultists like you can't. For example, we keep asking you to provide any evidence at all for organized vote fraud. In response, you can only cry and deflect.

3. I don't have to invoke conspiracies about how the entire world is plotting against me. Your side does, and that's what cultists do.

Perhaps, but it'd take corruption on a much larger scale to have the same impact, and the larger it is, the easier to find it.

Somebody believes that there is only small scale corruption in government? Many believe recent events have proven otherwise. If the vote counters are corrupt, do you think they are going to catch themselves?

The issue here is that A) their corruption will have less impact and B) that partisan politics will be reduced because they'd be more parties and C) with more parties it'd make oversight much better.

Hence the reason why there's less corruption in a lot of PR countries.

“If our election systems continue to be rigged and continue to be stolen, it’s gonna lead to one place, and it’s bloodshed,” the Republican told an audience.

During his speech, he repeated Trump’s lie that the 2020 election was “rigged” & warned it would result in violence.

At a local GOP political event in his home state on Sunday, Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-N.C.) warned of “bloodshed” over the 2020 election and called people arrested and charged for the Jan. 6 Capitol riot “political hostages.”

The far-right lawmaker made the comments during an event hosted by the Macon County Republican Party in Franklin, North Carolina, that the group streamed to Facebook. The post has since been removed.

During his speech, Cawthorn repeated former President Donald Trump’s lie that the 2020 election was “rigged” and warned that it would result in violence.

“If our election systems continue to be rigged and continue to be stolen, it’s gonna lead to one place, and it’s bloodshed,” he said.

He then advocated for “election security,” saying, “And I will tell you, as much as I’m willing to defend our liberty at all costs, there’s nothing that I would dread doing more than having to pick up arms against a fellow American. And the way that we can have recourse against that is if we all passionately demand that we have election security in all 50 states.”

Rep. Madison Cawthorn Warns Of ‘Bloodshed’ While Repeating False Election Claims

This man sounds deranged and dangerous to me! What do you think?
He's no more deranged than Democrats were the last 4 years.

Scientologists and flat-earthers also say that all the people outside of their cult are the actual cultists.
Democrats as well of course.
You're displaying standard cult-loser behavior when you do that.
I'm not a Trump supporter, conservative, nor Republican.

I belong to no cult, but can recognize those that do.

Democrats comprise the most dangerous death cult since the Nazis in Germany.
So, how do I know I'm not the one in the cult?
You've been brainwashed by the cult into believing that? :)
1. I'm in the majorioty.
Just like the Nazis.
Not just a small majority, but the vast majority.
See above.
It's not even close.
See above.
By definition, cults are part of the fringe, like you are.
False; see above.
2. I can back up everything I say with facts.
Cult facts are not real - they're cult facts.
Projection.
like you can't.
Not a cultist - see above.
For example, we keep asking you to provide any evidence at all for organized vote fraud.
I keep asking you to just Google it, but you're too brainwashed to do even that.

Maybe when/if you're de-programmed.
In response, you can only cry
False.
and deflect.
False.
3. I don't have to invoke conspiracies about how the entire world is plotting against me.
Conspiracies?

I never mentioned conspiracies, simply reality.

Maybe someday you'll rejoin it.
Your side does,
More projection; I'm not a cultist; see above.
and that's what cultists do.
See above.

The issue here is that A) their corruption will have less impact and B) that partisan politics will be reduced because they'd be more parties and C) with more parties it'd make oversight much better.

Hence the reason why there's less corruption in a lot of PR countries.
The impact of corruption is not a numbers game. The impact is determined by exactly who is corrupt and what they are doing. No idea what you mean by PR countries but if you're talking about a change in the electoral system you are probably talking about change that would require an amendment to the Constitution and they are very difficult to accomplish and with very good reason.

That's right, no employer or school has ever required vaccines before. Oh wait, they have. It's been normal procedure for many decades. Your very violent political cult is just openly revising history again. Why? To make excuses for your side's ongoing violence and terror campaign.

Here, let's watch you do it more.

See? You're promising violence over something entirely fictional, and trying to justify it. As you so often do, you're running right out of the authoritarian playbook.

Note that we moral people _don't_ call for more violence in response to your constant calls for violence. The two sides are total opposites. You're violent, and we're peaceful. As is always the case, democracy-embracing liberals hold the moral high ground, while the violent brownshirt conservatives occupy a fortress in the moral sewer.

Geez, you are really, really, really stupid.

YOU are the one demanding violence. We will merely be defending ourselves from you.

Geez, you are really, really, really stupid.

YOU are the one demanding violence.
If you could show me or any liberal demanding violence, you wouldn't look like such a bloodthirsty fascist douche looking for excuses to kill.

We will merely be defending ourselves from you.
The Nazis used the same tactic you're using, claiming that since the Jews/liberals were so violent, they had to use pre-emptive violence to protect themselves. You're running right out of the fascist playbook.

He isn't the problem for folks like yourself. You seem perfectly confident that Trump lost in a landslide and the anomalies that were brought up and dismissed without any real investigation mean nothing to you. Except, they DO, and whether you accept the belief of tens of millions of Americans who disagree, they WILL BE HEARD.

Trump voters had to endure 4 solid YEARS of investigations and claims that he was illegitimate and there was never any real proof. When one investigation failed to remove him, you just moved on to the next. NOW you seem so entitled as to really believe that because your media tells you what you want to hear, that you have the power to actually dictate reality to the rest of us. This is a VERY dangerous path you're on and unless we join together to perform audits to prove nothing happened, the last tie that binds us together is going to dissolve.

Your choice. Choose well, because once it begins, none of us will benefit.

You already had your ridiculous audit in Arizona. Look how that turned out. What more do you idiot Trumpsters need???

The lesson to be learned:

Massively fraudulent elections have consequences.
Why didn't the Democrats also steal House and Senate seats, since they "stole" the election from Trump? Why didn't the Democrats give themselves a 60 vote filibuster-proof majority in the Senate?

What you're saying is simply asinine and ridiculous.

You are the idiots mandating everything. That's fascism.

And that's the problem with stupid people, like you, you think that your opinions matter more than others, and that it's OK for YOU to use violence to make your beliefs happen.

That's where the bloodshed will come from.

You will try to force people to do what you want.

And you will get hurt in the process.

The irony....I guess you've already forgotten what your treasonous Trump brethren did on Jan 6???

“If our election systems continue to be rigged and continue to be stolen, it’s gonna lead to one place, and it’s bloodshed,” the Republican told an audience.

During his speech, he repeated Trump’s lie that the 2020 election was “rigged” & warned it would result in violence.

At a local GOP political event in his home state on Sunday, Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-N.C.) warned of “bloodshed” over the 2020 election and called people arrested and charged for the Jan. 6 Capitol riot “political hostages.”

The far-right lawmaker made the comments during an event hosted by the Macon County Republican Party in Franklin, North Carolina, that the group streamed to Facebook. The post has since been removed.

During his speech, Cawthorn repeated former President Donald Trump’s lie that the 2020 election was “rigged” and warned that it would result in violence.

“If our election systems continue to be rigged and continue to be stolen, it’s gonna lead to one place, and it’s bloodshed,” he said.

He then advocated for “election security,” saying, “And I will tell you, as much as I’m willing to defend our liberty at all costs, there’s nothing that I would dread doing more than having to pick up arms against a fellow American. And the way that we can have recourse against that is if we all passionately demand that we have election security in all 50 states.”

Rep. Madison Cawthorn Warns Of ‘Bloodshed’ While Repeating False Election Claims

This man sounds deranged and dangerous to me! What do you think?
Open sedition and incitement to insurrection.

Arrest him now.

Sigh...You've obviously got no facts, no game, and no intellect.
^ Projection.

I've found it's useless to try to pull someone out of their cult-induced trance; they'll seek the truth out when they're ready. :)
What a Trump Cult lightweight.
You're a Trump cultist?

I thought you were a Democrat cultist.

Also, you clearly haven't read my siggie.

If you can't even do that, why would anyone waste their time in presenting you with more truth?

Good luck in freeing yourself! :)

^ Projection.

I've found it's useless to try to pull someone out of their cult-induced trance; they'll seek the truth out when they're ready. :)

You're a Trump cultist?

I thought you were a Democrat cultist.

Also, you clearly haven't read my siggie.

If you can't even do that, why would anyone waste their time in presenting you with more truth?

Good luck in freeing yourself! :)

Just explain why the Democrats didn't give themselves a 60 vote filibuster-proof majority in the Senate, when they "cheated" during the 2020 election. That's all you have to do.

If the Democrats are going to cheat, then why allow the Republicans the opportunity to block all of their legislation in the Senate? What you say makes no sense and you know it.

The irony....I guess you've already forgotten what your treasonous Trump brethren did on Jan 6???

Yeah, they protested. Unlike you traitors who burn down everything you can.

How many socks are you running here fake mcfakerson...sheesh.

New Topics

Forum List

Back