GOP Rep. Madison Cawthorn Warns Of ‘Bloodshed’ While Repeating False Election Claims

“If our election systems continue to be rigged and continue to be stolen, it’s gonna lead to one place, and it’s bloodshed,” the Republican told an audience.

During his speech, he repeated Trump’s lie that the 2020 election was “rigged” & warned it would result in violence.

At a local GOP political event in his home state on Sunday, Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-N.C.) warned of “bloodshed” over the 2020 election and called people arrested and charged for the Jan. 6 Capitol riot “political hostages.”

The far-right lawmaker made the comments during an event hosted by the Macon County Republican Party in Franklin, North Carolina, that the group streamed to Facebook. The post has since been removed.

During his speech, Cawthorn repeated former President Donald Trump’s lie that the 2020 election was “rigged” and warned that it would result in violence.

“If our election systems continue to be rigged and continue to be stolen, it’s gonna lead to one place, and it’s bloodshed,” he said.

He then advocated for “election security,” saying, “And I will tell you, as much as I’m willing to defend our liberty at all costs, there’s nothing that I would dread doing more than having to pick up arms against a fellow American. And the way that we can have recourse against that is if we all passionately demand that we have election security in all 50 states.”

Rep. Madison Cawthorn Warns Of ‘Bloodshed’ While Repeating False Election Claims

This man sounds deranged and dangerous to me! What do you think?
The man speaks the truth so it's important for you Democrats to actually formulate a platform and try to compete fairly.

Democrats seem to want civil war and/or death camps for those who disagree with their deranged fascist treason.
Punks like Cawthorne will hide under his mama's skirt if his blatent threat becomes reality.

McCarthy is a coward only good for threatening AT&T & Verizon trying to appeal to right wing jerkoffs as slime like Cawthorne get away with shit like this.

Everywhere.

I have no idea what you're raving about; post in English & I'll reply.
"If the proof "massive', then it should be easily be provable to some RWNJ judge, right"?
Awww...............................my words too bigly for you?
It happens with Trump, his cult is even dumber than he is.

That means, I'll type slowly for you, if voter fraud is so "massive", why hasn't a Trumpster brought the "evidence" to a Trumpster prosecutor so that prosecutor can charge someone/anyone with voter fraud?

Like the pillow guy.

"If the proof "massive', then it should be easily be provable to some RWNJ judge, right"?
The proof is massive, the corruption deep, and I have no idea what a RWNJ is, but assume it's an infantile pejorative, and thus that you're a time-sucking troll.
Awww...............................my words too bigly for you?
See above.
It happens with Trump, his cult is even dumber than he is.
See above.
That means, I'll type slowly for you, if voter fraud is so "massive", why hasn't a Trumpster brought the "evidence" to a Trumpster prosecutor so that prosecutor can charge someone/anyone with voter fraud?
See above.
Like the pillow guy.
See above.

Democrats have become deranged fascists; 21st century Nazis.
Republicans have always been deranged fascist.
“When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross” -Upton Sinclair

That fits Trumpsters to a T.

The proof is massive, the corruption deep, and I have no idea what a RWNJ is, but assume it's an infantile pejorative, and thus that you're a time-sucking troll.

See above.

See above.

See above.

See above.
Like your dear leader, you don't understand much.

“If our election systems continue to be rigged and continue to be stolen, it’s gonna lead to one place, and it’s bloodshed,” the Republican told an audience.

During his speech, he repeated Trump’s lie that the 2020 election was “rigged” & warned it would result in violence.

At a local GOP political event in his home state on Sunday, Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-N.C.) warned of “bloodshed” over the 2020 election and called people arrested and charged for the Jan. 6 Capitol riot “political hostages.”

The far-right lawmaker made the comments during an event hosted by the Macon County Republican Party in Franklin, North Carolina, that the group streamed to Facebook. The post has since been removed.

During his speech, Cawthorn repeated former President Donald Trump’s lie that the 2020 election was “rigged” and warned that it would result in violence.

“If our election systems continue to be rigged and continue to be stolen, it’s gonna lead to one place, and it’s bloodshed,” he said.

He then advocated for “election security,” saying, “And I will tell you, as much as I’m willing to defend our liberty at all costs, there’s nothing that I would dread doing more than having to pick up arms against a fellow American. And the way that we can have recourse against that is if we all passionately demand that we have election security in all 50 states.”

Rep. Madison Cawthorn Warns Of ‘Bloodshed’ While Repeating False Election Claims

This man sounds deranged and dangerous to me! What do you think?

He's correct. And you're a moron.

And yet we understand far more than you.
Sure you do.
Just like your "genius" dear leader.

"I know more about drones than anybody".
"I think nobody knows more about campaign finance than I do, because I'm the biggest contributor."
"I know more about ISIS than the generals do."
"I understand social media. I understand the power of Twitter. I understand the power of Facebook maybe better than almost anybody, based on my results, right?"
"I know more about courts than any human being on Earth."
"Who knows more about lawsuits than I do? I'm the king."
"Nobody knows more about trade than me."
"I know more about renewables than any human being on Earth."
"I’m the king of debt. I’m great with debt. Nobody knows debt better than me."
Yep, "genius".

Republicans have always been deranged fascist.
“When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross” -Upton Sinclair

That fits Trumpsters to a T.
^ Case in point; deranged scapegoating of the "other."

You used to pretend you weren't a violent fascist out to overthrow democracy.

It's good that you've stopped pretending. No one ever believed your charade anyways.

You are the idiots mandating everything. That's fascism.

And that's the problem with stupid people, like you, you think that your opinions matter more than others, and that it's OK for YOU to use violence to make your beliefs happen.

That's where the bloodshed will come from.

You will try to force people to do what you want.

And you will get hurt in the process.

Last edited:
Perhaps, but it'd take corruption on a much larger scale to have the same impact, and the larger it is, the easier to find it.

Also, if you have more than one party working in an area, then it's harder to do anyway.
Perhaps, but it'd take corruption on a much larger scale to have the same impact, and the larger it is, the easier to find it.

Somebody believes that there is only small scale corruption in government? Many believe recent events have proven otherwise. If the vote counters are corrupt, do you think they are going to catch themselves?

You are the idiots mandating everything. That's fascism.
That's right, no employer or school has ever required vaccines before. Oh wait, they have. It's been normal procedure for many decades. Your very violent political cult is just openly revising history again. Why? To make excuses for your side's ongoing violence and terror campaign.

Here, let's watch you do it more.

That's where the bloodshed will come from.

You will try to force people to do what you want.

And you will get hurt in the process.
See? You're promising violence over something entirely fictional, and trying to justify it. As you so often do, you're running right out of the authoritarian playbook.

Note that we moral people _don't_ call for more violence in response to your constant calls for violence. The two sides are total opposites. You're violent, and we're peaceful. As is always the case, democracy-embracing liberals hold the moral high ground, while the violent brownshirt conservatives occupy a fortress in the moral sewer.

Forum List

Back