GOP Loser Madison Cawthorne Goes BERSERK and Calls for rise of the "DARK MAGA" in Wild Tirade

Cawthorne is lashing out because he lost in a primary. Given the power of incumbency, he has no one to blame but himself.

Sour grapes personified…

It shows the system working just fine. He was under investigation for years. Look how hard he had to work for, like, 30 "fraudulent" votes. And he got caught.

Now tell me how someone does this × 20,000. 100,000...? And leaves zero evidence.

It's just absurd.

The only way to commit mass vote fraud is throwing out votes after the fact. Make the fraud legal. It's easier to toss out 10,000 votes with the stroke of a pen than it is to cast 50 fraudulent votes.

I.E., exactly what the GOP is setting up for 2022 and 2024.

I am sorry, bur you misspelled "DEMS".

If only Virginia had Voter ID so this alleged fraud would have been prevented.

Oh wait...
>"Adkins has relied on an illegal absentee vote harvesting scheme since he was first elected to public office in 2011, repeating the process in his 2015 and 2019 bids for re-election."

[Deleted my erroneous content. Bad memory on my part.]

In 2011, we did not have voter photo ID requirements, but we do now.

Since he was doing ballot harvesting of absentee ballots, photo ID requirements don't seem particularly relevant. He appears to have exploited a hole in the absentee ballot system which did require photo-ID in 2015.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back