GOP lining up against jobs plan

So how come I'm watching the GOp applauding some of his plans? Does not look like their 'lining up' against anything that is rational, reasonable, and affordable.

I wouldn't exactly call more "Free Trade Agreements" reasonable, rational OR affordable. That'll be the death nell of American Manufacturing.

So how come I'm watching the GOp applauding some of his plans? Does not look like their 'lining up' against anything that is rational, reasonable, and affordable.

Maybe after their constituents at home told them to work together across the isle, they have decided to compromise.

Maybe after their constituents at home told them to work together across the isle, they have decided to compromise.

How about an isthmus? Do they have to work across those too?

What are you talking about? They've compromised multiple times. Heck, they gave President Obama what he wanted with the debt ceiling discussion. What the heck do you want?

Political showdown shaping up over Obama's 'American Jobs Act' - CNN.com

Of course they are! The worse thing in the world for the GOP would be for the economy to improve before November 2012. They are very happy with high unemployment.

where is this plan, what does the CBO say about it?

There is no plan.

And once the unions and congressional Democrats finally put it on paper & present it...it will be three thousand pages...none of them will have read it...and we'll have to pass it licketty split so we can find out what's in it.

Forum List

Back