GOP lawmaker wants $1,400 payment reserved for people who get COVID-19 vaccine

Trump dumped 3T into the markets.

Most of the increase in stock prices during Trump's misbegotten tenure were due to stock buybacks funded by Trump's tax cut and that "stimulus" that dumped 2T on big corporations.

Tax cuts and stimulus money that was supposed to go to hiring and increasing income NEVER HAPPENED. Instead most of that monweey went right into the accounts of the wealthiest 0.1%

So take you hypocrisy and your ignorance of this particular topic and just be silent.
You will look much less stupid.
If it is possible.

Sorry Troll, but tax cuts for businesses did stimulate job growth. I'm 60 years old and not once do I ever remember the US having a million more jobs than Americans who could do them. We also hit a new median household income high. The tax cuts did exactly what Trump wanted them to do, plus he did other things for business like removing Commie Care fines and a policy that for every new business regulation made, two had to be removed in it's place.

Stocks do not increase in value when a company buys their stocks back. Stocks increase in value when the company produces profit.

Trump dumped 3T into the markets.

Most of the increase in stock prices during Trump's misbegotten tenure were due to stock buybacks funded by Trump's tax cut and that "stimulus" that dumped 2T on big corporations.

Tax cuts and stimulus money that was supposed to go to hiring and increasing income NEVER HAPPENED. Instead most of that monweey went right into the accounts of the wealthiest 0.1%

So take you hypocrisy and your ignorance of this particular topic and just be silent.
You will look much less stupid.
If it is possible.

Sorry Troll, but tax cuts for businesses did stimulate job growth. I'm 60 years old and not once do I ever remember the US having a million more jobs than Americans who could do them. We also hit a new median household income high. The tax cuts did exactly what Trump wanted them to do, plus he did other things for business like removing Commie Care fines and a policy that for every new business regulation made, two had to be removed in it's place.

Stocks do not increase in value when a company buys their stocks back. Stocks increase in value when the company produces profit.
The did do exactly what Trump wanted.
Pumped a couple of trillion dollars into the pockets of the top 0.1% which was used for stock buybacks and executive salaries. NONE went to business expansion, NONE went to hiring, NONE went to increased wages.

Be as absolutely moronic as you like, doesn't change the facts that Trump drove $7T in new debt with a booming economy and near full employment. THEN fucked the whole thing up by screwing up his covid response. It takes and absolute idiot to think otherwise. Nice to meet you.

Forum List

Back