GOP jobs agenda: Kill regulations

Who's in charge here ? Isn't it some fool named Barack Hussein Sotero-Obama?

What's he created besides economic misery ?

Liberals really show their stupidity with this one.

All these REGULATIONS put a stranglehold on businesses. And in another thread Regulatory Agencies Boom Under Obama Administration

NOW YOU KNOW why there is 10% unemployment folks. And the American people are FINALLY waking up to it. '

VOTE these pukes OUT.

Last edited:
Obama added new regulations in last month alone that is predicted to cost Business 10 Billion dollars a year. If you think that kind of shit does not slow Job Creation you are indeed a fucking IDIOT!

Hell we just had a thread about how they spent a bunch of money, and will spend money, Enforcing GOAT HERDER Regulations they just wrote. Among the new rules is a requirement that Anyone employing a Goat herder has to provide them with a cell phone.

I mean WTF man, what is wrong with Liberals. Why do they just not get it.

Obama added new regulations in last month alone that is predicted to cost Business 10 Billion dollars a year. If you think that kind of shit does not slow Job Creation you are indeed a fucking IDIOT!

Hell we just had a thread about how they spent a bunch of money, and will spend money, Enforcing GOAT HERDER Regulations they just wrote. Among the new rules is a requirement that Anyone employing a Goat herder has to provide them with a cell phone.

Which regs are those you kinda( bleepin )yell about?

Liberals really show their stupidity with this one.

All these REGULATIONS put a stranglehold on businesses. And in another thread Regulatory Agencies Boom Under Obama Administration

NOW YOU KNOW why there is 10% unemployment folks. And the American people are FINALLY waking up to it. '

VOTE these pukes OUT.

what bout the regs put off that cause damage to the finances or environment of the US of A?

GOP jobs agenda: Kill regulations - Seung Min Kim - POLITICO.com

Translation: The Republican plan to "create" more jobs is to destroy the environment and give more power to big businesses to make slaves out of their workers and reward them taxcuts for it.

FearMongering-758590.jpg

Well, if they really have passed regulation for goat herders (and I have little doubt that’s true), that is just dumb as hell. That hardly means that total deregulation of business is smart however, just that we can afford to leave goat herders under regulated.

Translation: The Republican plan to "create" more jobs is to destroy the environment and give more power to big businesses to make slaves out of their workers and reward them taxcuts for it.

I kind of agree with the GOP on this one. I mean, if it were to become legal to dump toxic sewage into a river, some business would hire someone to dump toxic sewage into a river.

Yay! Job creation!

You want a Jobs Policy?

Simplify the business tax code to one and only one deduction: Non-executive Payroll.

Fair taxes, a budget balanced by law and then build a nation to be envied.

We got this fucker started with simple and fair taxes combined with fiscal sanity; fiscal sanity and fair taxes is the only way to save it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back