GOP in serious trouble!

The TP is a millstone around their neck. Do Republican candidates have the balls to tell the TP to go fuck themselves?

If not...the long term prospects are doomed

I really would love to hear why lower taxes and sane spending policies is so dangerous for our nation.

I really would love to hear why lower taxes and sane spending policies is so dangerous for our nation.

When have the Republicans ever balanced the budget?

You look it up....I'll wait

The TP is a millstone around their neck. Do Republican candidates have the balls to tell the TP to go fuck themselves?
Republicans haven't had the balls to tell democratics to go fuck themselves since at least FDR.

What makes anyone think that they'd suddenly grow a spine now?

Does voting NO on every bill count?

Republicans haven't had the balls to tell democratics to go fuck themselves since at least FDR.

On bills where DEMOCRATS have to be bribed in order to get the votes for passage?

No.

Very TRUE--while all lliberals have been accusing the Tea Party movement of being just a wing of the Republican party-aka according to liberals just a bunch of white right wing--racists extremists--astro turf--nazi's etc. etc.-this has been going on all OVER THE COUNTRY---:clap2::clap2:

Evergreen businessman Dan Maes, who cultivated the Tea Party movement in his insurgent campaign for governor, scored a shocking upset Saturday when he edged former U.S. Rep. Scott McInnis at the Colorado Republican Assembly.

TEA PARTY SURGES AT ASSEMBLY

"This is not about me, this is about the people standing up, making their voices heard, telling us what's important, telling what you want from government, instead of the other way around," Maes told a raucous crowd after he edged McInnis 1,741 to 1,725 at the state assembly at the Budweiser Events Center.

Both Maes and McInnis qualified for the Aug. 10 Republican primary because they got support from more than 30 percent of delegates. But the underdog's narrow victory over the better-known and better-funded McInnis was unexpected and is the latest example of the growing influence of the tea party movement in the Republican Party.

They also kicked Jane Norton--heavy weight republican to the curb aand former lt. govenor of Colo. for Ken Buck an unknown--to run against the democrat contender.

Tea party surges at assembly | LovelandConnection.com | Loveland Connection

The Tea Party--ROCKS

Last edited:

On bills where DEMOCRATS have to be bribed in order to get the votes for passage?

No.

But that is how this congress operates, you just don't appreciate the Change.

New Topics

Forum List

Back