GOP House Leader Definitely Should Hit Pelosi With A Gavel

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy joked at a Saturday night event that it "will be hard not to hit" House Speaker Nancy Pelosi with the speaker's gavel if Republicans take control of the chamber in the 2022 midterms and he becomes speaker. "I want you to watch Nancy Pelosi hand me that gavel. It will be hard not to hit her with it," McCarthy said in audio posted to Twitter by a Main Street Nashville reporter. The Republican leader made the comments after he was handed an oversized gavel by members of the Tennessee congressional delegation while appearing at a fundraising event. The comments also drew backlash from a number of congressional Democrats. "Violence against women is no laughing matter," New York Rep. Hakeem Jeffries wrote on Twitter, calling on the House minority leader to apologize."

Everyone knows that Speaker McCarthy is one of the most brilliant politicians the last 75 years but he is also one of the most comically gifted politicians as well...he was obviously joking but the Dems are now clutching their pearls about it as usual...This is why all libs suck at comedy; because they don't realize that socking a loud mouth woman like Pelosi is comedy gold. However, when the GOP does regain the house -- I think McCarthy should actually hit Pelosi with the gavel -- that would do more to bring this country together than any policy Congress could possibly pass..and to be fair, no attack has been more violent both physically and mentally; then Pelosi's attack on GOP House members like when she passed the wildly unpopular COVID relief package earlier this year; then followed that up with

"House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy joked at a Saturday night event that it "will be hard not to hit" House Speaker Nancy Pelosi with the speaker's gavel if Republicans take control of the chamber in the 2022 midterms and he becomes speaker. "I want you to watch Nancy Pelosi hand me that gavel. It will be hard not to hit her with it," McCarthy said in audio posted to Twitter by a Main Street Nashville reporter. The Republican leader made the comments after he was handed an oversized gavel by members of the Tennessee congressional delegation while appearing at a fundraising event. The comments also drew backlash from a number of congressional Democrats. "Violence against women is no laughing matter," New York Rep. Hakeem Jeffries wrote on Twitter, calling on the House minority leader to apologize."

Everyone knows that Speaker McCarthy is one of the most brilliant politicians the last 75 years but he is also one of the most comically gifted politicians as well...he was obviously joking but the Dems are now clutching their pearls about it as usual...This is why all libs suck at comedy; because they don't realize that socking a loud mouth woman like Pelosi is comedy gold. However, when the GOP does regain the house -- I think McCarthy should actually hit Pelosi with the gavel -- that would do more to bring this country together than any policy Congress could possibly pass..

Also to be fair, no attack has been more violent both physically and mentally; then Pelosi's attack on GOP House members like when she passed the wildly unpopular COVID relief package earlier this year; then followed that up with passing bills to make it easier for black thugs to cheat at the ballot box and now possibly the worst attack of all; this Jan 6th commission...so hitting her in the head with a gavel makes both sides even.

If that day comes, when she goes to hand it to him, she fakes, undercuts his outstretched hand, and hits him right in the nuts with it! Down for the count he goes. :)
I'd pay to see that. :auiqs.jpg:

First, they gotta win back the House. And that's getting to be a taller prospect as each day goes by.
It's LONG way to 2022.

If that day comes, when she goes to hand it to him, she fakes, undercuts his outstretched hand, and hits him right in the nuts with it! Down for the count he goes. :)
I'd pay to see that. :auiqs.jpg:

First, they gotta win back the House. And that's getting to be a taller prospect as each day goes by.
It's LONG way to 2022.

Right, drunken old Eva Braun-Pelosi is quick..

You Nazis are such morons.

Seriously.

Mr. McCarthy should not have "joked" about any kind of violence.

On the other hand, the Dems should keep their mouths shut about his comments, for many thugs (who I assume are Dems) are running amok in our city streets and committing an orgy of violent crime very single day.

Seriously.

Mr. McCarthy should not have "joked" about any kind of violence.

On the other hand, the Dems should keep their mouths shut about his comments, for many thugs (who I assume are Dems) are running amok in our city streets and committing an orgy of violent crime very single day.

There was nothing wrong with what McCarthy said.

I'm so tired of the faux outrage by the Nazis.

Everyone knows that Speaker McCarthy is one of the most brilliant politicians the last 75 years but he is also one of the most comically gifted politicians as well...he was obviously joking but the Dems are now clutching their pearls about it as usual...This is why all libs suck at comedy; because they don't realize that socking a loud mouth woman like Pelosi is comedy gold. However, when the GOP does regain the house -- I think McCarthy should actually hit Pelosi with the gavel -- that would do more to bring this country together than any policy Congress could possibly pass..and to be fair, no attack has been more violent both physically and mentally; then Pelosi's attack on GOP House members like when she passed the wildly unpopular COVID relief package earlier this year; then followed that up with
Not funny.

LOLOL.That was so hilarious. Sane America wishes way way worse

LOL, McCarthy, "is one of the most brilliant politicians the last 75 years..." is a most ludicrous post.

McCarthy's behavior and desire to become the next Speaker is an example of someone who has already reached the level of the Peter Principle (PP). He's walking in the same quicksand as trump, speaking out of both sides of his mouth and believing his hypocrisy can be forgotten by placing blame on others.

I wouldn't call McCarthy brilliant or comically gifted...and democrats know the comment was a joke but also know they can use it as a way to show control over rinos like McCarthy who will address the blow back if it gets to much press by saying he shouldn't have made the comment or something along those lines. IMO all the TRUMP MAGA elected officials should come out and condemn McCarthy saying the comment was highly inappropriate and that calling for violence against women has no place in their party...MAGA candidates or officials need to start treating the rinos like they get treated. McCarthy would never defend a republican who isn't part of the uniparty had they made such a comment, so they should treat him the same way.

It would be funnier if McCarthy shoved the gavel up her dried out old twat. :auiqs.jpg:
I doubt he even knows what it is...or where it is. More likely he'd throw his back out. Or have a religious objection to it. I mean, if his hand was on the table, she could bring it down on his knuckles. But I think taking a gavel to his junk would be funny.
Don't you agree, Nazi Boy?

The destruction of this country?
No, Honorable men who now have to force themselves to say disrespectful things to the dowager Nancy Pelosi or face replacement. I hear people saying that the Republicans are cowards for letting the Democrats lie and cheat their way into power they do not deserve. Thay is neither here nor there , but the criticism puts our Republican leaders under needless pressure.

I love our Constitution, but it does not protect us from the kind of secrecy and dirty tricks the Democrat Party is using to get their hateful communist agendas passed by passing laws that obfuscate communist easements by shoving ream sized written laws that Pelosi gives little time for Republicans to read 500 pages in 24 hours and make a decision to pass or not pass the dark plans that communists on the left to tamper with Constitional freedoms of by and for the American voters.

I doubt he even knows what it is...or where it is. More likely he'd throw his back out. Or have a religious objection to it. I mean, if his hand was on the table, she could bring it down on his knuckles. But I think taking a gavel to his junk would be funny.
Don't you agree, Nazi Boy?

It would be funnier if McCarthy shoved the gavel in Eva Braun-Pelosi's dried up twat, Nazi bitch boi.

You really are quite stupid.

Forum List

Back