GOP House Candidate Seen Berating Cop, Calling Her 'Immigrant' During Traffic Stop

So you admit liberals are criminals?
Thats the difference between conservatives and liberals. We actually condemn republicans who pull this sort of shit while the left cries foul.
The same way you canonize black criminals while conservatives want white criminals arrested and jailed or to get perforated by the police.
Bullshit, you haven't condemned a damn thing. All you have done is cry, "oh look this liberal did it and that liberal did it."

Soros ever vigilant tax exempt media matters people nail (or it seems) a republican candidate while the freaking president fails to deal with a Russian invasion. Way to go Brandon.

Hyde acted like a jerk and it will probably cost him the nomination

A Republican congressional candidate in Florida was caught on police body camera footage threatening to end an officer’s career because she pulled him over for a traffic stop.
Martin Hyde, who is running in Florida’s 16th Congressional District, was pulled over by Sarasota Police Officer Julie Beskin on Feb. 14.

In video of the exchange, Beskin advised Hyde he was driving 57 mph in a 40 zone and was also seen texting on his phone. In a combative exchange that followed, he refused to cooperate, threatened her job and asked her if she was behaving that way because she was an immigrant.
“I’ll just call your chief. How’s that? You know who I am, right?” Hyde asked her after she explained why she’d stopped him.

“Go right ahead, sir,” Beskin replied. “Yes, sir, I do.”

She then asked him for his license and registration, telling him she was just doing her job.

“Yeah, for now,” he replied.

When Beskin returned to Hyde’s vehicle with a citation, he told her he’d called her supervisor.
“I just spoke to your boss,” he said. “Is it your Russian immigrant status that makes you treat people like this?”
Hyde then refused to take his paperwork from the officer, so she placed it on his dashboard.

″Don’t put your hand in my car. You don’t have a warrant,” he told her.

Talk about pure arrogance, this clown really believes he is above the Law.

Let's see how many right wingers come out in defense of the police officer, since they are so pro Law Enforcement.
A completely unknown candidate....

Another nothing burger.

while the freaking president fails to deal with a Russian invasion. Way to go Brandon.

"fails to deal with the Russian invasion"?

OK, poster 'whitehall', what do you think are America' or NATO's options to "deal" with it?

If you criticize ("fails") then you imply that you know a better solution.

So, saddle up, mein freund. Show us your strategy, your tactics.

Forum List

Back