GOP Governors Slash Education To Grow Their Ignorant Base

I've seen videos of kids and their knowledge gained under progressive education. Slash away

"Thomas Jefferson knew, and said, that “an educated citizenry is a vital requisite for our survival as a free people.” However, because Republicans depend on “the widespread ignorance of objective reality,,,,,,,

They feed them jesus stories and hate against anything non white or christian

Well if they were seeking to attract the ignorant then it puzzles me why you are not joining?

Note to you: Throwing money at education has a history of retaining poor results and poor graduation rates but does a fine job ingratiating teachers unions and administrations and their burgeoning "ideas." See: the hyper-inflation costs of college education and their paltry returns.

I've seen videos of kids and their knowledge gained under progressive education. Slash away

Yeah, let's leave our educational system into the hands of the private system that charges tens of thousands of dollars. Only a idiot would want 1/3rd or more of this country to be left out of a education.

Sorry but our children are being betrayed by the progressives. Major changes are needed.

It always puzzles me to see people point to other countries such as Japan, Germany, & Finland and ask why our public education system isn't as good as theirs....and yet won't put into place the same things that those countries do.........such as a 6 day school week, longer school days, longer school years, tracking, vocational training, testing ONLY the college track top 3rd, etc.

IMO, we went down the rabbit hole when we got rid of tracking and LIED to our children in telling them that all are college-capable.

"Thomas Jefferson knew, and said, that “an educated citizenry is a vital requisite for our survival as a free people.” However, because Republicans depend on “the widespread ignorance of objective reality,,,,,,,

They feed them jesus stories and hate against anything non white or christian

You know that isn't a reliable news source, yes?

strange how those who attack public education are usually graduates of the kiddy fiddler church schools

Forum List

Back