GOP Governors lining up for Big Government Money as per usual

Londoner

Gold Member
Jul 17, 2010
NJ Gov Christie just thanked Obama for slobbering some big government money on NJ for Hurricane Irene.

This is just like the stimulus where GOP governors lined up with their hands out.

The stimulus was actually kind of funny, in a sad way. Republican governors would take the money in the morning, and then go to Tea Party rallies in the afternoon.

Attention all republicans who live in the Southwest. The only reason you live there in the first place is because of the Hoover Dam. Without Big Government you would be living in tiny hovels. Where do you think the massive infrastructure of water, transportation, and energy comes form?

I'm sure the usual suspects will be calling for the resignation of Christie and other GOP govs who are taking some of that big gov't money. Any minute now.

NJ Gov Christie just thanked Obama for slobbering some big government money on NJ for Hurricane Irene.

This is just like the stimulus where GOP governors lined up with their hands out.

The stimulus was actually kind of funny, in a sad way. Republican governors would take the money in the morning, and then go to Tea Party rallies in the afternoon.

Attention all republicans who live in the Southwest. The only reason you live there in the first place is because of the Hoover Dam. Without Big Government you would be living in tiny hovels. Where do you think the massive infrastructure of water, transportation, and energy comes form?
Um, isn't disaster relief FEMA's 'job'? you know, what they are 'supposed' to do?

Massive one day is a pitance the next. The Hoover Dam cost about 50 million dollars. The Feds today spend more than that ever hour of every day all day long.

Um, isn't disaster relief FEMA's 'job'? you know, what they are 'supposed' to do?

I'm repeatedly told by conservatives that FEMA is unconstitutional. Aren't some of these the same governors whose administrations led the charge to get so-called Obamacare declared unconstitutional? Why haven't they done the same with FEMA?

I'm repeatedly told by conservatives that FEMA is unconstitutional. Aren't some of these the same governors whose administrations led the charge to get so-called Obamacare declared unconstitutional? Why haven't they done the same with FEMA?

you've not been told that by THIS conservative.

well,, I'll be goddammned if it ain't another rat assed moron, where the fuck do you think big government gets it's money? asswipe.

Excellent observations.

Of course, republican politicians have only themselves to blame, by jumping on the TPM bandwagon they set themselves up to look like hypocrites when it comes time for them to engage in responsible governance.
I'm repeatedly told by conservatives that FEMA is unconstitutional.

I don’t suppose any provided an explanation as to why – but I’m sure any explanation would prove both idiotic and amusing.

You are incredibly stupid, thanks for posting.

By the way, I used to live in the Southwest, and none of the power, or water, I used while there came from the Hoover Dam.

Last edited:

Who repeatedly tells you that?

New Topics

Forum List

Back