GOP gives DOJ warning there will be a reckoning...

You say you are not a democrat yet you hate Trump...
Plenty of people do. It doesn't make them Democrats. You may live in a binary world of zeroes and ones, but that doesn't mean everyone else does.

I think you once said you were a libertarian... but you seem to welcome the Big federal government raiding the private home of someone not even charged with a crime...
When did I say I was okay with the raid? I've been consistent in stating we don't have all the information.

Nonsense !

They'll write letters and form committees that won't do anything

Mitch will be out fishing
Establishment Republicans...

Screenshot_20220816-103446-977.png

Last edited:
Here comes the hammer.

The GOP gave the DOJ instructions to retain all work products, documentation, and correspondence via text, and email related to the FBI raid on president Trump's residence.

You kicked a hornets nest...expect to get stung...

Love it! Time to hold THEM accountable.

Bet papers go missing 😄

Yeah, it’s not as if they carefully retain and preserve documents like Trump, by flushing them down the toilet.

And there is still going to be a reckoning of the secret service erasing their phones, the homeland security IG corruption, and the erased documents by DoD.

Weisellberg is getting ready to go to prison, followed soon by Giuliani.

The delusion in Trumphumper world defies logic. How they will react to the arrest of Trump will be interesting to say the least.

Plenty of people do. It doesn't make them Democrats. You may live in a binary world of zeroes and ones, but that doesn't mean everyone else does.

When did I say I was okay with the raid? I've been consistent in stating we don't have all the information.
There are only two sides to this coin and you had better find a side and stick to it.... call it in the air dummy....

And there is still going to be a reckoning of the secret service erasing their phones, the homeland security IG corruption, and the erased documents by DoD.

Weisellberg is getting ready to go to prison, followed soon by Giuliani.

The delusion in Trumphumper world defies logic. How they will react to the arrest of Trump will be interesting to say the least.
I am picturing pitchforks and tiki torches.

Gee, blob supporters threatening violence. Must be a Monday. In other news, water is wet...

Blob supporters are the largest collections of cowards ever. They really think an election was stolen and that their God is being singled out for prosecution by the FBI....and they do nothing except post about it on a message board. LOL. Just point and laugh...they are here for comedic purposes
Right, as opposed to you fascist groomers, who absolutely perpetrate acts of violence, against little old ladies and children! :fu:

Forum List

Back