GOP gives DOJ warning there will be a reckoning...

We need to have a "Liberties Last Light" and "As Freedom Fades Away" Party before the last embers of freedom die out completely.
Many will be in prison camps, under arrest or just disappear if we don't hurry.
Maybe replace the Statue of Liberty with a statute of Joseph Stalin?

๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽˆ

It's all but assured now we are on the cusp of the NWO and relinquishing Constitutional Rights in favor of Authoritarianism .
People wanting freedom around the world are aghast that it is actually happening to the good ole USA.
I thought we should at least have one last celebration of the good years past when the Constitution actually meant something and Founding Fathers gave us, before they completely shackle us and strip us of the last remnants of freedom.

I wonder when people are going to stop pretending and denying and admit we have become just like Venezuela?
Americans were a push over. Easier than anyone ever anticipated.
One last coast to coast pull out all the stops national block party Hooray for Freedom (as it fades away) !!!
Time to stop the bitching and crying isn't it?

What Say You ?!?!?!๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿฅณ

It's the 11th hour, about 55 minutes in.

That's what I say. We shall see.

Here comes the hammer.

The GOP gave the DOJ instructions to retain all work products, documentation, and correspondence via text, and email related to the FBI raid on president Trump's residence.

You kicked a hornets nest...expect to get stung...
I HOPE the FBI comes and puts you in cuffs and hauls your lying, crying ASS off to jail. You deserve it.

Th
Here comes the hammer.

The GOP gave the DOJ instructions to retain all work products, documentation, and correspondence via text, and email related to the FBI raid on president Trump's residence.

You kicked a hornets nest...expect to get stung...

The GOP doesnโ€™t get to dictate anything. They get dictated to. And they had better comply. And they are getting g ready to be sprayed with a big can of hornet spray.

We were crucifying the FBI when crucifying the FBI wasn't "cool." Phyrefly is Badger 2:

14 Oct 2010 Post #14

Here comes the hammer.

So, the GOP asked the DOJ to do what is their SOP already.

WOW, that is huge! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

You say you are not a democrat yet you hate Trump... I think you once said you were a libertarian... but you seem to welcome the Big federal government raiding the private home of someone not even charged with a crime...
I think you just must have caught TDS from Gator and Faun and are not thinking straight....

You say you are not a democrat yet you hate Trump... I think you once said you were a libertarian... but you seem to welcome the Big federal government raiding the private home of someone not even charged with a crime...
I think you just must have caught TDS from Gator and Faun and are not thinking straight....

The deep state needs to be FULLY culled out of ALL government agencies, BOTH state & federal.
Careful, the fascists will arrest you for being angry with them, this is why folks cannot "rambo" their way through them, you MUST link up with your neighbors, and even "train" with those neighbors!

Gee, blob supporters threatening violence. Must be a Monday. In other news, water is wet...

Blob supporters are the largest collections of cowards ever. They really think an election was stolen and that their God is being singled out for prosecution by the FBI....and they do nothing except post about it on a message board. LOL. Just point and laugh...they are here for comedic purposes
Lol, just wait till they come after you.

Forum List

Back