GOP gifts that keep on giving

The GOP is the party of total failure.

GWBush and Trump were the 2 worst presidents in US history, with the worst results in US history.
No president has failed as bad as Trump or Bush. The results were abhorrent:

Failed covid response.
Inciting a deadly insurrection at the Capitol based on lies of election fraud that never happened.
The colossal Bush economic collapse.
The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Injecting bleach.
All the lies.

You are what your record says you are. And the GOP record is total failure, shame, and disgrace.

The majority of America's problems are a result of the GOP and their failed policies.

Unless the GOP make major changes, they will never be taken seriously again by the majority of America, and the world.
Do you think the 10s of thousands of good paying union workers that got laid off at the keystone pipeline, was a win for the Demoncraps?
We will have millions of new green energy jobs.
Jobs are flowing like wine right now, and this will continue indefinitely.
Where? Oh yeah in red states
Texas has plenty of them, Solar was the only power that worked in the freeze, when all the fossil fuel plants stopped working...
Solar cells work great when covered by snow and on overcast days.

As low as my expectations are of Trumpsters, this attempt to essentially ignore Jan 6 has been pretty mind-blowing.

This was an event that will be in the history books going forward. Trumpsters themselves filmed it all.

I can't say it's "surprising", but they're trying it so QUICKLY.

Can you tell me who is ignoring it? After Jan 6, every evil right-wing media outlet I listened to or watched reported on it for weeks. All hosts stated that the occupiers should get the maximum. Now let's look at what Whorris did. She promoted a Go Fund Me account to bailout all the criminals that were arrested during the protests and riots, so they could go out and break even more laws.

So let's talk about rioting. How do we Republicans stand when it comes to riots, like a 100 to 1 ratio or less?

Your rioters were let out the very day they were arrested. Some of the Capital rioters are still in jail under solitary confinement for tresspasing, like they usually do to mass murderers.

The whole Trumpbot phenomena is characterized by one thing: Democracy cannot be counted on to produce the hardcore authoritarian "conservative" presidents they want therefore democracy itself is the enemy.

Democracy has never been more threatened than is is today. The Nazi's want to rig our elections so they never lose again; including getting rid of all identification for people to vote, which includes the tens of thousands of illegals they are allowing into our country along with the 20 million already here. They want to expand the courts so they have total power over our federal judiciary system. They want to make DC and PR states to insure everlasting Senate control. The Nazi's are so scared of Trump that they want to amend our Constitution to change the requirements of the presidency to include a candidate must show 10 years of tax returns before being allowed to run, without the constitutional process of how to amend the document.

How dare you speak of "authoritarian government" given what the Nazis are doing or trying to do as we write.

The guy didn't even have the class to attend His successors inauguration.
Why? I wouldnt go to a team event if i knew the team cheated......
Biden didn't want the orange, retard there anyway.

“The people of Georgia are angry. The people of the country are angry, and there's nothing wrong with saying that, you know, that you've recalculated,” Trump said on the call. "All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have... Fellas, I need 11,000 votes, give me a break."

As low as my expectations are of Trumpsters, this attempt to essentially ignore Jan 6 has been pretty mind-blowing.

This was an event that will be in the history books going forward. Trumpsters themselves filmed it all.

I can't say it's "surprising", but they're trying it so QUICKLY.

Can you tell me who is ignoring it? After Jan 6, every evil right-wing media outlet I listened to or watched reported on it for weeks. All hosts stated that the occupiers should get the maximum. Now let's look at what Whorris did. She promoted a Go Fund Me account to bailout all the criminals that were arrested during the protests and riots, so they could go out and break even more laws.

So let's talk about rioting. How do we Republicans stand when it comes to riots, like a 100 to 1 ratio or less?

Your rioters were let out the very day they were arrested. Some of the Capital rioters are still in jail under solitary confinement for tresspasing, like they usually do to mass murderers.
The crimes were different. I can't make it simpler than that.

Yes, they were different. One set of people were destroying private and public property, burning down buildings, causing millions of dollars in damages, blocking streets and stopping traffic including emergency vehicles, pulling innocent people out of their cars to beat the hell out of them, looting. The other set were trespassing and one sat behind Piglosi's desk.

Last edited:

Yes, they were different. One set of people were destroying private and public property, burning down buildings, causing millions of dollars in damages, blocking streets and stopping traffic including emergency vehicles, pulling innocent people out of their cars to beat the hell out of them, looting. The other set were trespassing and one sat behind Piglosi's desk.
I believe that's what you see, yes.

It is what I see because it's the truth......that is unless you can point out where I'm wrong. Let me fill you in on more truth:

When Floyd died at the hands of officer Chauvin, we knew his name within hours of Floyd's last breath. Over four months later, we still don't know the name of the Capital police officer that shot and killed an unarmed white female vet. We don't know what gave him the justification. All we do know is that he wasn't charged with anything.

We know that the libs had a fit when Trump sent federal forces to protect federal buildings in commie cities, and demanded their immediate removal. They have no problem with more Troops at the Capital than in Afghanistan for an instance that took place over four months ago.

So what I'm pointing out here is the blatant hypocrisy of the left.

It is what I see because it's the truth......that is unless you can point out where I'm wrong. Let me fill you in on more truth:

When Floyd died at the hands of officer Chauvin, we knew his name within hours of Floyd's last breath. Over four months later, we still don't know the name of the Capital police officer that shot and killed an unarmed white female vet. We don't know what gave him the justification. All we do know is that he wasn't charged with anything.

We know that the libs had a fit when Trump sent federal forces to protect federal buildings in commie cities, and demanded their immediate removal. They have no problem with more Troops at the Capital than in Afghanistan for an instance that took place over four months ago.

So what I'm pointing out here is the blatant hypocrisy of the left.
I know. Trumpsters have a vice-like grip on the Truth, and everything else is fake news.

I know. I wouldn't try to convince someone like you of anything,

I know. Trumpsters have a vice-like grip on the Truth, and everything else is fake news.

I know. I wouldn't try to convince someone like you of anything,

When I'm wrong I'll admit it, and it has happened in the past. Before I do that however one needs to prove me wrong.

Who investigates the investigators when the only source of information available to Americans (the mainstream media) has become a left wing propaganda outlet? It's obvious that the FBI engaged in treason when they used a foreign source to create a fake document in order to undermine the President. The media wasn't interested. Now the FBI seems to be in the business of rounding up (only) right wing political dissidents while the freaking Country is falling apart under the administration of a doddering old fool who can't even make a speech.

Who investigates the investigators when the only source of information available to Americans (the mainstream media) has become a left wing propaganda outlet? It's obvious that the FBI engaged in treason when they used a foreign source to create a fake document in order to undermine the President. The media wasn't interested. Now the FBI seems to be in the business of rounding up (only) right wing political dissidents while the freaking Country is falling apart under the administration of a doddering old fool who can't even make a speech.

Yes, the same FBI that raided Roger Stone's place in the middle of the night with enough firepower to takeover a city, and by dumb luck, CNN just happened to be there with cameras ready to record the entire event. The same FBI that got a search warrant for Rudy Giuliani's place for evidence he's openly offered to them over the last two years. The same FBI that took Hunter's laptop from the repair shop that contained him using illegal drugs, talking about the various business scams he was involved in, vidoes of him having sex with minors, and didn't do a thing about it. The FBI must also have ties with the ATF, the people that never went after Hunter after he lied on a federal firearms application, then allowed his girlfriend to throw his gun that he obtained with that false application behind a dumpster right by a high school, and nobody did a thing about it, just like the IRS who never went after Hunter for back taxes owed.

The GOP is the party of total failure.

GWBush and Trump were the 2 worst presidents in US history, with the worst results in US history.
No president has failed as bad as Trump or Bush. The results were abhorrent:

Failed covid response.
Inciting a deadly insurrection at the Capitol based on lies of election fraud that never happened.
The colossal Bush economic collapse.
The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Injecting bleach.
All the lies.

You are what your record says you are. And the GOP record is total failure, shame, and disgrace.

The majority of America's problems are a result of the GOP and their failed policies.

Unless the GOP make major changes, they will never be taken seriously again by the majority of America, and the world.

Under GOP leadership and Trump we've managed to have the best economy in 50 years until Dementia's buddies in China sent us their disease.
Lowest unemployment rate for women and every minority group since records were kept.
New high in median household income.
Before Dementia's buddies sent us their virus, we had over a million more jobs than Americans who could do them.
Huge decrease in border crossings that Dementia reversed causing the severe problem we now have.
Low fuel prices under Trump in spite of the booming economy; gasoline never hit $3.00 a gallon. Under Biden, many states are over that in this poor economy.
Lowest GDP damage due to the virus of all G7 countries outside of China, and that's only if you trust their reporting.
Multiple new stock market highs.
Not one, but two vaccines developed in record time to take us out of this disaster before the end of 2020.
The Trump economy was barely better than the Obama economy and the numbers verify this. In addition Obama inherited a record shit show after Bush crashed the economy.

Trump had weak growth and never had GDP above 3% annually. No bueno. That is not a strong economy.
If you look at the data Obama's GDP growth was similar to Trump, Obama even put in many stronger quarters than Trump:

US GDP presidents.png

Trump also had mega deficits. In 2016 Obama's last year the US had ~ $587B annual deficit, Trump ran that up to $1.1+ Trillion/year before covid (with the Trump deficit expected to keep on increasing at a very high rate, all before covid hit). Terrible. Trump just borrowed a bunch of money, spent gov money, and got a little pop. And you retarded lemmings thought it was something great.

Trump inherited low unemployment from Obama (~4.9%), Trump and Obama had similar job growth rates. Trump did ok with jobs, but growth and debt were terrible and overall the Trump economy was just slightly better than Obama's, and the numbers say this.

Basically Trump told you the economy was great, and you are too stupid to read the economic numbers and data, because you are a total sheep, so you repeat trump's lie. Learn some basic economic knowledge and you can see the numbers show Trump's economy was nothing special.

You will believe any lie Trump tells you, because you are extremely uninformed. 6 months later and nobody at all has presented any credible form of evidence of election fraud in anyway, yet you still can't admit there was no voter fraud, just like a pathetic little bitch.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back