GOP flips Minnesota state senate seat that dems had held for decades!

51907636_2588408977842990_2607308863958941696_n.jpg

Trump flipped Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan all by himself -

they wont be voting for his old, fat ass in 2020.

Republican Jason Rarick wins Minnesota Senate seat vacated by Democrat

Also expands the GOP control in senate! Great news! Congrats GOP! Minnesota is coming around slowly.

good news but they are going to have to do more a lot more then that

Minnesota has slipped so far over the edge may never come back
Trump damn near won Minnesota in 2016...he might take it in 2020. I sure hope so!

i hope so too

if they can keep illegal voting and horse play out

he will win

I heard some guy in Alabama flipped a US Senate seat that was held by republicans for a long time or something....probably fake news tho....

Or some liberal whore in Arizona flipped a US Senate seat that was held by republicans, but that can't be true because whores can't read and stuff...because their whores...

I heard some guy in Alabama flipped a US Senate seat that was held by republicans for a long time or something....probably fake news tho....

Or some liberal whore in Arizona flipped a US Senate seat that was held by republicans, but that can't be true because whores can't read and stuff...because their whores...
You mean where leftists BUSED voters from other states in,lied about,assassinated the character of the GOP candidate etc and still BARELY won. In Arizona where the fraud investigation was stopped (SHOCKER) by a democrat! And where had a MORON Arpaio not split the true conservative vote a real conservative would have been the GOP nominee and won the race handily.

You mean where leftists BUSED voters from other states in,lied about,assassinated the character of the GOP candidate etc and still BARELY won. In Arizona where the fraud investigation was stopped (SHOCKER) by a democrat! And where had a MORON Arpaio not split the true conservative vote a real conservative would have been the GOP nominee and won the race handily.
So in other words...when a Democrat wins, its fraud, stolen, devil stuff...

When a Republican wins, its always because God shared his grace on thee?

Ok...

So in other words...when a Democrat wins, its fraud, stolen, devil stuff...

When a Republican wins, its always because God shared his grace on thee?

Ok...

That's weird, 'cuz in North Cackalackee it's the other way around....

Forum List

Back