GOP fires staffer over $1,946 topless club visit

"hate filled american". You talking about yourself here? This post and your IM to me was pretty hateful :eusa_liar:

Nah.When one is telling the truth, it is not hateful. It is simply explaining ones observations.
Feel free to post my IM for all to see. Nothing hateful there other than making it clear thast you are exactly what is wrong with America.

Well. BBall time. Have a great evening gregg. Dont swallow your tongue in a fit of rage.

and you can't point out where I was hateful, you just made it up
and you argue you aren't like the people I speak of, yet you pull out every single thing they do. later phony

LMAO.

Sad. Very sad. OK. Now I will let you have the last word cause my ride is here.
Take care Gregg.

Nah.When one is telling the truth, it is not hateful. It is simply explaining ones observations.
Feel free to post my IM for all to see. Nothing hateful there other than making it clear thast you are exactly what is wrong with America.

Well. BBall time. Have a great evening gregg. Dont swallow your tongue in a fit of rage.

posting PMs without permission from an administrator isn't allowed.-del (not an admin, thank you)

Thanks. You live and learn.
What about implying sopmething in a PM that is not true as Gregg did?
Awww...never mind. He has nothing over me. Let him spew his hate all he wants. Makes him look rather childish if you ask me.

:lol: Like me spewing hate? It's just so amazing you think you are being smart here when its clear as day I showed what a phony you are, and it wasn't even my intention until you failed dramatically at reading comprehension and got your panties in a bunch.

posting PMs without permission from an administrator isn't allowed.-del (not an admin, thank you)

Thanks. You live and learn.
What about implying sopmething in a PM that is not true as Gregg did?
Awww...never mind. He has nothing over me. Let him spew his hate all he wants. Makes him look rather childish if you ask me.

:lol: Like me spewing hate? It's just so amazing you think you are being smart here when its clear as day I showed what a phony you are, and it wasn't even my intention until you failed dramatically at reading comprehension and got your panties in a bunch.

uh huh, you betcha.

and you argue you aren't like the people I speak of, yet you pull out every single thing they do. later phony

LMAO.

Take care Gregg.

Yeah, you are sad. run off now, don't want to have the face the fact you were shown to be yet another USMB ignorant asshole

LMAO.

Take care Gregg.

Yeah, you are sad. run off now, don't want to have the face the fact you were shown to be yet another USMB ignorant asshole

there was an ignorant asshole in that exchange, but it wasn't him.

Thanks for your assessment.

Interesting that you find a valid question that can easily be answered yes or no as stupid.

You are exactly what is wrong with America today. If you see someones question as not to your liking, call it stupid.

Certainly gives our youth reasons to ask questions.

You should be ashamed of yourself. But you proabably are not. You are the all knowing seer.

Go for it.

Let me give you a little background here. I have never, ever had anybody on the right answer one question that I asked on these boards. If I post an article or ask them about something, all I get are curses, name calling, and general idiocy.

But yet I am supposed to take that and answer their questions like a good little girl?? I think not!!! You people don't want us to give you an answer. You just want another reason to cuss and name call all over again.

But I am supposed to be ashamed??? Please!!!

I suggest you make judgement calls based on actions, not assumptions. I have had very civil debates on this board over the last week or so. I have admiited fault when I was wrong and I have thanked many for teaching me. Likewsie, many have returned the civility.

I have not cursed on here and the only time I insulted anyone was when they said something that was so outlandishly partisan, that I felt compelled to wake them up.

Furthermore, I have made it quite clear that I see both parties as a bunch of children with only their own political expediency in mind.

The only ones that seem to have an issue with me for no apparent reason other than the fact that I have a different viewpoint than they do are you, Truthmatters, and Marcatl.

Why is that?

I told you why. I'll admit that your name does not sound familiar. Maybe you're new. If you stick around, it's very easy to see that what I told you is true.

Let me give you a little background here. I have never, ever had anybody on the right answer one question that I asked on these boards. If I post an article or ask them about something, all I get are curses, name calling, and general idiocy.

But yet I am supposed to take that and answer their questions like a good little girl?? I think not!!! You people don't want us to give you an answer. You just want another reason to cuss and name call all over again.

But I am supposed to be ashamed??? Please!!!

Amen, I've found this to be the case in most cases. Not even just asking a question, you state an argument supported in logic and reasoning and many just blow it of, completely ignore it, or post totally irrelevant response having nothing to do with the argument

And that has happened with me?
So both you and Rinata have given up civil debate becuase you assume it is worthless; a waste of time?
Hey, do as you please. But you will not gain from any debate with that type of attitude. Unless you debate to be right.

You cannot debate with someone that just wants to fight!!!

Amen, I've found this to be the case in most cases. Not even just asking a question, you state an argument supported in logic and reasoning and many just blow it of, completely ignore it, or post totally irrelevant response having nothing to do with the argument

So both you and Rinata have given up civil debate becuase you assume it is worthless; a waste of time?
Hey, do as you please. But you will not gain from any debate with that type of attitude. Unless you debate to be right.

Having been on the board for many months now, I have realized it is more about talking Smack than engaging in civil intelligent discussion. If you attempt to be respectful and make logical, cogent, well thought out posts you will find the responses you receive back will be......"You are an idiot", "Shut up a-hole" and the like

There are a few threads where you can still engage in thoughtful debate...but they are few and far between

Having been on the board for many months now, I have realized it is more about talking Smack than engaging in civil intelligent discussion. If you attempt to be respectful and make logical, cogent, well thought out posts you will find the responses you receive back will be......"You are an idiot", "Shut up a-hole" and the like

There are a few threads where you can still engage in thoughtful debate...but they are few and far between

That's exactly right. Very well put!!

Yep, I experienced that just yesterday round about this time with the FRW poster Bodega.

I know she's not a Christian and yet was arguing Scripture with me.

I took the time out to politely and intelligently discern the meaning of the texts and she digitally/virtually spat in my face.

LOL!!!

Steele should be fired, but God I hope not. He is gold for us.

Why should you care one way or the other?

I see you are another one that the parties have inducted into their little head game.

Takes strength and character to not get caught up in party politics and partisanship.

My 3 year old has some extra. Would you like some?

Why should Steele care? He is in charge of an organization that authorized this fun night. Have you heard aobut how much RNC money he is using and for what? This is just another example.

I am glad you think your little blessing has character. Good luck with your child sir. I am happy for ya.

Newb.

They had 22 million. Then they were given 96 million MORE. So how much did they end up with? Republican math = > 10 million.

And they want to manage the economy? 22 million + 96 million = > 10 million. How is that possible?

Oh, wait, I see. Never-mind.
1056991328_dominatrix.jpg

Why does the media report on this but not on things that are truly important to everyday Americans such as what another thread was discussing; why the student loan take over was included in the healthcare bill, but the doctor fix was not.

Why is it that no one cares about what the media cherry picks to report on.

I don't know, why do republican play up the holier than thou, moral highground campaigns and make that the focal point of their campaign all while these phonies are having affairs, having gay sex, going to strip clubs. Frankly I could give a shit if they do these things, its their life, but since they base their campaigns on it, and idiots still continue to eat it up and vote based on their phony crap

Excellent side step of the question gregg....spoken like a true liberal with no real answer. Just sling mud instead...impressive.

Topless club? That's putting it lightly, it was a lesbian bondage club. I do think it's kind of funny to be caught there.

By the way the club isn't that far from where I live so if anyone needs me to interview the dancers (purely in the name of research) I'll do so.

Jeeze. Lot of interest of what perks they give to donors.

Who cares. This wasn't taxpayer money so who care if they took a couple of young gun donors out for an evening of fun?? I sure don't.

Also. anyone who thinks the DNC doesn't do the same for their donors is just plain nuts. The only difference is the person doing up the expenses sheet was smart enough to put down "miscellaneous" instead of the" Voyuer club". LOL.

Smart? I don't think so. From what I read they described it as meals and the name of the club apparently WAS used. It's actually dishonest to describe it as miscellaneous if there was a 'real' category to charge it to.

And you think that doesn't happen in the RNC and DNC on more than one occasion??

Dishonest?? The best word to use when describing politicians and staffers ofr both parties. LOL

Last edited:
Why does the media report on this but not on things that are truly important to everyday Americans such as what another thread was discussing; why the student loan take over was included in the healthcare bill, but the doctor fix was not.

Why is it that no one cares about what the media cherry picks to report on.

I don't know, why do republican play up the holier than thou, moral highground campaigns and make that the focal point of their campaign all while these phonies are having affairs, having gay sex, going to strip clubs. Frankly I could give a shit if they do these things, its their life, but since they base their campaigns on it, and idiots still continue to eat it up and vote based on their phony crap

Excellent side step of the question gregg....spoken like a true liberal with no real answer. Just sling mud instead...impressive.

After purusing many of his posts, it seems to be his most preferred way to respond to just about anything said by someone that does not veiw things exactly as he does.

He can claim it works for him but it doesnt. I know this as it is quite evident that he a very angry person. I pity him. I really do.

I find it very telling of where America is going when half the people on this board find the time to blast some GOP staffer for a stupid move, but that same half seemed to want to give Rangel a pass on not paying his fair share of taxes.

A GOP staffers salary is not paid for with tax payer dollars. A congressperson's is. A staffer does not have a responsibility to legisaltion that affects all of our lives. A congressperson does.

You folks are so partisan I find it repulsive.

If you really cared, you would stop the corruption in both parties, not just one party.

Instead, you are making it quite clear that you want a one party system.

I find it very telling of where America is going when half the people on this board find the time to blast some GOP staffer for a stupid move, but that same half seemed to want to give Rangel a pass on not paying his fair share of taxes.

A GOP staffers salary is not paid for with tax payer dollars. A congressperson's is. A staffer does not have a responsibility to legisaltion that affects all of our lives. A congressperson does.

If you really cared, you would stop the corruption in both parties, not just one party.

If the $2000 was paid out of the staffers pocket, I would have no problem with it. But given that he billed the party and was reimbursed..

You got some splaining to do!

If the $2000 was paid out of the staffers pocket, I would have no problem with it. But given that he billed the party and was reimbursed..

Me?
Nope.
Never donated a penny to the GOP.

And my guess is neither did you.

But both of us pay our taxes and both of us pay Rangels salary, his benefits and his retirement.

I am pissed he got off with no penalty. That penalty is in place for a reason.

You are not at all upset about that, are you?

Who cares?? I've never donated to either the GOP or th DNC.

How they spend their donated money is up to them.

If those that donated the money complain to the powers that be than I'm sure someone will be held accountable. That would be the business of the RNC and the DNC.

Me?? I could give a rats ass.

Forum List

Back