GOP Establishment Has Spent $220 Million So Far------Trump-Little Over $11 Million And In Command

Yep, there's nothing more democratic, than buying an elective office.
That means that Trump spent $180 million per delegate. That's almost as much as the total the other GOP candidates spent for the other 28 delegates. And you're bragging? :lmao:

Based on your mathematics, You must be a product of the public school system.

I hope you meant to say $180,000 per delegate.

That means that Trump spent $180 million per delegate. That's almost as much as the total the other GOP candidates spent for the other 28 delegates. And you're bragging? :lmao:
??????????????????

That means I should never drink heavily and then try to do simple math. :booze:Also, in my drunken stupor I read 11 billion not 11 million and I even had my glasses on. :oops:
Oh well, time to put the bottle down and leave the room in total embarrassment.:woohoo:
It's ok, what's funny is Billy000 agreeing with what you said. :lmao:
The point is that money buys elections. It's a rigged system.

Trumps record shows money isn't buying this election.
Only Bernie's shows that.

You might want to use a different calculator....
The one you used has a problem...

Trump has spent less than $12 million so far, nowhere near $180 million per delegate, dude.

Back to OP. Most of that 11 Mil has gone to hire political pros throughout the country to run his ground game. All the others are struggling to pay for commercials.

Hilarious how an amateur is running circles around the pros :rofl::rofl:

Forum List

Back