GOP elections chair Rick Scott Bumbles His Way Through Awkward Defense of Senate candidates Herschel Walker, Blake Masters After CBS' Brennan Grilling

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Blake Masters, Tudor Dixon, and Kari Lake won because Americans want leaders who put America first. This isn't complicated.

Some are, most demrats like yourself even more so.

What's a "demrat"? Some insult you childish idiots make up and snigger amongst yourselves about.

I'm a Canadian. I live in a land where elder poverty is 3%, health care is 100% paid for with taxes, and abortion is a medical matter between women and their doctors.

There are lots of First World Democracies which are similar to Canada - Norway, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, the Netherlands, Switzerland. We consider the USA the "shithole of first world countries".

You used to be the country everyone looked up to but since the Republicans took over in 1980, you've really lost your way.

You can count on a merciless grilling from the racist mainstream media when it comes to black conservative candidates. How could they dare to stray off the democrat party plantation? It's no surprise that racist democrats can't get away from their KKK attitude.

What's a "demrat"? Some insult you childish idiots make up and snigger amongst yourselves about.

I'm a Canadian. I live in a land where elder poverty is 3%, health care is 100% paid for with taxes, and abortion is a medical matter between women and their doctors.

There are lots of First World Democracies which are similar to Canada - Norway, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, the Netherlands, Switzerland. We consider the USA the "shithole of first world countries".

You used to be the country everyone looked up to but since the Republicans took over in 1980, you've really lost your way.
Guess how many Americans don't care what you think?

That would be 100% of us.

I could care less if you are Canadian.

The Wall Street Journal today (8/15/2022) has an op-ed by poor Herschel Walker saying people are being mean to him about his mental illness diagnosis. I kid you not. Before I read the title I wondered who he had writing it for him; he seems brain-damaged or retarded to me. I have my standards: I won't read it.

So that's all we get? People in Georgia should vote for Walker because he used to be mentally ill? Aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggghhhhhh. Talk about a victim mentality: and he's supposed to be a Republican!!?

I don't care. I'm sure the Senate hierarchy will make DARN SURE he has a good staff of handlers so he votes the way he's supposed to. They are used to mentally compromised Senators: Dianne Feinstein, for instance. Robert Byrd, who would have died on the Senate floor, except they rushed him to the hospital. The point is, do we have the majority. It's too bad to have to settle for such a dubious candidate, but. Needs must when the Devil drives.

haha when did th GoP take over in 1980?

In hershel walker right wingers finally found a guy as dumb as donald trump to run for office...

1660605970358.png

Guess how many Americans don't care what you think?

That would be 100% of us.

Wow, you speak for all 337 million Americans. That's a big responsibility for someone as brain dead as YOU are.
Stupid, arrogant, and condescending. You must be a Trump Cult member.

To be fair I have to say Zoggy is a well known a-hole, and can't help himself. I also grew up with admiration for the USA, but the republicans have made it a hellhole to live in. Now incompetence and hate rule, how else could we have elected an abomination like trump, although in reality Hillary beat him by 3 million votes...

1660613643328.png

Forum List

Back