GOP Document Dump Exposes Libyans Working With U.S.

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
Desperate to regain ground on the Benghazi talking point after Obama smacked Romney down during their second debate, House Oversight Committee Chairman Joe McCarthy -- err, I mean Darrell Issa, posted pages of documents related to the attack without redacting sensitive information, such as the names of Libyans working with the US.

:clap2: Good job, Issa. All in the name of justice, right?

Benghazi Consulate Attack: Darrell Issa Releases Raw Libya Cables, Obama Administration Cries Foul

House Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa (R- Calif.) has come under fire after posting 166 pages of "sensitive but unclassified" State Department cables online Friday afternoon.

The documents relate to the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, which killed Ambassador Christopher Stevens and four others. Administration officials, speaking with Foreign Policy magazine, accused Issa of endangering the safety of Libyans working with the U.S. government, whose names were not redacted from the report:

Much like WikiLeaks, when you dump a bunch of documents into the ether, there are a lot of unintended consequences," an administration official told The Cable Friday afternoon. "This does damage to the individuals because they are named, danger to security cooperation because these are militias and groups that we work with and that is now well known, and danger to the investigation, because these people could help us down the road.

So Issa is a crook AND a dumb ass. How comforting.

Actually, Issa is showing us that Obama is a crook and a dumb ass.

Vote responsibly next time.

Except he hasn't. So far he's shown us that he can use his office for partisan witch hunts...that's about it. Oh, and he's shown us how he knows how to steal cars. Who better to come up with a device to thwart assholes like him though.

So Issa is a crook AND a dumb ass. How comforting.

Actually, Issa is showing us that Obama is a crook and a dumb ass.

By releasing sensitive information on the internet?

Yes.

I-am-not-a-crook-56372172223.jpeg

This once again demonstrates Republican Disconnect from the rest of the planet.
So hell bent are they on seizing power and control, they simply desecrate notions of decency, including National Security and human life.

Okay then. Let's assume that Issa was trying to expose the President as a liar and a crook and not expose himself as an incompetent boob...

What did the document dump show that exposed the President as you claim?

If you feel that why, why are you melting down?

The truth shall set you free.

LOL

That's deflection, not an answer. Well, yeah, I guess it is an answer. The answer is you're full of shit. Thanks for clearing that up.

Okay then. Let's assume that Issa was trying to expose the President as a liar and a crook and not expose himself as an incompetent boob...

What did the document dump show that exposed the President as you claim?

LOL

That's deflection, not an answer. Well, yeah, I guess it is an answer. The answer is you're full of shit. Thanks for clearing that up.

Well, right off the bat, it exposes the Vice President of the United States of America as a liar when he just claimed this to be an 'intelligence failure' and his jaw dropping lie that 'we didn't know they wanted more security there.'

Desperate to regain ground on the Benghazi talking point after Obama smacked Romney down during their second debate, House Oversight Committee Chairman Joe McCarthy -- err, I mean Darrell Issa, posted pages of documents related to the attack without redacting sensitive information, such as the names of Libyans working with the US.

Benghazi Consulate Attack: Darrell Issa Releases Raw Libya Cables, Obama Administration Cries Foul

House Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa (R- Calif.) has come under fire after posting 166 pages of "sensitive but unclassified" State Department cables online Friday afternoon.

The documents relate to the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, which killed Ambassador Christopher Stevens and four others. Administration officials, speaking with Foreign Policy magazine, accused Issa of endangering the safety of Libyans working with the U.S. government, whose names were not redacted from the report:

Much like WikiLeaks, when you dump a bunch of documents into the ether, there are a lot of unintended consequences," an administration official told The Cable Friday afternoon. "This does damage to the individuals because they are named, danger to security cooperation because these are militias and groups that we work with and that is now well known, and danger to the investigation, because these people could help us down the road.

I'm sure you were just as upset when the New York Times released sensitive info, that endangered Americans, during the Bush administration.

LOL

Well, right off the bat, it exposes the Vice President of the United States of America as a liar when he just claimed this to be an 'intelligence failure' and his jaw dropping lie that 'we didn't know they wanted more security there.'

And you've proven neither so far...other than to simply claim it. Pardon me if I don't consider you a valid source. Prove that the weren't intelligence failures and prove that the President and VP knew that they had asked for more security.

I prefer to wait until all the facts are known. There should be an investigation of the security failures there and what led to them. I thought the same about 9/11.

What Issa does can't be called investigating.

And you've proven neither so far...other than to simply claim it. Pardon me if I don't consider you a valid source. Prove that the weren't intelligence failures and prove that the President and VP knew that they had asked for more security.

I prefer to wait until all the facts are known. There should be an investigation of the security failures there and what led to them. I thought the same about 9/11.

LOL

hate-thinking-vote-obama.jpg

I'm sure you were just as upset when the New York Times released sensitive info, that endangered Americans, during the Bush administration.

Link? Was it given to them by a Congressman?

Link? Was it given to them by a Congressman?

The sensitive info published during the Bush administration was okay with you, if it wasn't leaked by a Congressman? Why does that make it better?

Here is the conversation in the debate:

'RADDATZ: And they wanted more security there.

BIDEN: Well, we weren’t told they wanted more security there. We did not know they wanted more security again.'

Since security requests would of course not be made directly to the POTUS, it is clear that Biden was talking about his State Department.

And it is clear he is a lying hunk of shit.

Forum List

Back