GOP DEBATE THREAD TONIGHT Weds. Sept. 7 MSNBC AT 8 p.m. EST

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
Thought I would start the thread--the GOP debate tonight--Wednesday--Sept. 7 at 8 p.m. EST.

From here I thought we could all post our comments for all who plan to watch this debate.

Whom were you impressed with and why?. What you didn't like that one of the candidates stated--etc. etc.

Makes for a good discussion anyway--so let's try and keep this thread going through-out the night.

THANKS!

So 1st question. Who is not going to watch it and why?

Last edited:
I can't watch it!!!! No cable!!!! Wish NBC would air it on NBC proper. Even they waited until late at night.

Will be reading this thread with interest.

I'm going to make a big bowl of popcorn and check it all out. It will be fun. Lots of tap dancing around issues and name calling on Obama. Instead of answering the question they are asked, they will launch into one of their memorized talking points. All of the debates are the same thing. Doesn't matter which party it is. I still don't think the field is set for the GOP dash for the nomination. I think there will be a couple two or three more entries. We shall see. I'm not all that impressed with anybody at the present time but I have to say I though Newt had the balls to say what needed to be said last debate. Everybody else was just so-so.

I'm going to make a big bowl of popcorn and check it all out. It will be fun. Lots of tap dancing around issues and name calling on Obama. Instead of answering the question they are asked, they will launch into one of their memorized talking points. All of the debates are the same thing. Doesn't matter which party it is. I still don't think the field is set for the GOP dash for the nomination. I think there will be a couple two or three more entries. We shall see. I'm not all that impressed with anybody at the present time but I have to say I though Newt had the balls to say what needed to be said last debate. Everybody else was just so-so.

I am certain there's going to be a lot of Obama remarks

--but really this is (for most of us) the 1st time we get to get a look at Rick Perry.

HOLY COW--the Best Debate I have ever watched in MY 58 years. It's a slug--fest--everyone of them--pointing out the problems with the other ones statements. Newt Gingrich--Romney--Perry--and Paul--and every single one of them--MORE INTELLIGENT than what we've got in the oval office right now.

Forum List

Back