GOP Debate Audience Boos U.S. Soldier in Iraq

Bfgrn

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2009
On September 13, a GOP debate audience cheered loudly at the idea of letting sick patients die.

At the Thursday night debate, they topped their own sick selves, booing an American soldier serving his country in Iraq.

Equality, rightly understood as our founding fathers understood it, leads to liberty and to the emancipation of creative differences; wrongly understood, as it has been so tragically in our time, it leads first to conformity and then to despotism.
Barry Goldwater

It is a sign that Americans do not approve of gays in the military. I agree.

Yea, a young American can risk his life defending this country, just as long as WE can decide who they are allowed to love.

USArmyRetired, you are a disgrace to the uniform and a traitor to this nation.

Bad laws are the worst sort of tyranny.
Edmund Burke

Yea, a young American can risk his life defending this country, just as long as WE can decide who they are allowed to love.

Edmund Burke
Homosexuality is immoral and it is a sin. The bible says it. We don't need it in the military.

Edmund Burke

Oh, stop the hysterical bullshit. You're such a fucking idiot.... no one is a 'traitor' because they disagree with your moronic crap.

Twit.

Edmund Burke
The bible says it.

4db77_ORIG-look_at_all_the_fucks_i_give.jpg

Edmund Burke
Homosexuality is immoral and it is a sin. The bible says it. We don't need it in the military.

Killing is a sin. The Bible says it. We don't need killers in the military.

What kind of freedom do you defend? The freedom to conform? The freedom of the 'folkish state'?

Edmund Burke

What kind of freedom do you defend? The freedom to conform? The freedom of the 'folkish state'?

Yes, the soldiers should throw roses and daisies at the people trying to shoot them. :rolleyes:

Crawl back under your rock.

Edmund Burke

Oh, stop the hysterical bullshit. You're such a fucking idiot.... no one is a 'traitor' because they disagree with your moronic crap.

Twit.

No one who boos an American soldier can call themselves a patriot.

Barry Goldwater said it best:
"Equality, rightly understood as our founding fathers understood it, leads to liberty and to the emancipation of creative differences; wrongly understood, as it has been so tragically in our time, it leads first to conformity and then to despotism."

Yes, the soldiers should throw roses and daisies at the people trying to shoot them. :rolleyes:

Does the Bible have a exception for killing?

There is no glory in battle worth the blood it costs.
Dwight D. Eisenhower

Dwight D. Eisenhower

the literal translation is 'thou shalt not murder', not thou shalt not kill.

there is a difference, even if your pea brain is too small to comprehend... Excuse me, I did not meant to use such a big word. I should have simply said 'get it'.

Edmund Burke
So a soldier defending his country is only exceptable in the liberal real when he is gay? The please explain all the liberal spitting on soldiers from before. You fucking liberals are so disgusting it makes even the most vile tyrant sick.

Did anyone bother to watch the linked video? There were a couple of boos. It was NOT 'the audience'. Just like the lie the OP tells about the audience cheering loudly about the 'let him die' comment by the previous debate moderator. There were a few people who cheered, NOT the entire audience.

The OP is an over reacting cry baby.

Dwight D. Eisenhower

there is a difference, even if your pea brain is too small to comprehend... Excuse me, I did not meant to use such a big word. I should have simply said 'get it'.

OK pea brain, then bring me the exception in the Bible?

Dwight D. Eisenhower

Dont try to explain it to them,,. they have no clue what sacrifice for country is, they are a bunch of pussies who where handed everything from cradle to grave, the typical piece of shit liberal. The same ones that are teaching our kids to be just like them. Fucking scum of the earth.

Edmund Burke

So maybe we should attack our enemies with water balloons instead? You're a fucking moron, go away.
That will be the quote of all time right there.

Dwight D. Eisenhower

Dont try to explain it to them,,. they have no clue what sacrifice for country is, they are a bunch of pussies who where handed everything from cradle to grave, the typical piece of shit liberal. The same ones that are teaching our kids to be just like them. Fucking scum of the earth.

I never pictured these guys 'Scum of the Earth' for liberals.
233836.jpg

Edmund Burke

Nigga, please!

Take YOUR definition of immoral and shove it up your ass.

Freedom without being forced to tolerate something your neighbor does is just tyranny where you agree with the dick-tater.

You see how petty liberals-lefties are. They worry more about what an audience does at a debate than what a candidate says.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back