GOP cowardice vs Trump Bravado

This COMPLETELY new thing righties are doing is going to cause lot's of problems for themselves.

RINO's are Republicans. They're just centrist Republicans, like Eisenhower, Goldwater, Nixon, Reagan, Tip O'Niell, and all the other awesome Republicans who wouldn't fit in with this repulsive Militia/Tea Party crap

Still waiting on someone with an IQ higher than their shoe size to comment....oh and it would help if the article was read...as it is just adding clowns to my ignore list

Trump better hope his 30% bravado rating can get 70% of cowardice to the polls to vote for HIM. Otherwise, well, you know ...

To get that 70% he'll turn RINO so fast his horn will show through his hair ...

Trump better hope his 30% bravado rating can get 70% of cowardice to the polls to vote for HIM. Otherwise, well, you know ...

The GOP like the Democrats have a LARGE chunk of the registered voters that will vote for whoever the candidate it is no matter what. I ain't one of them nor am I a registered republican. I will ONLY vote for Trump. Now SOMEONE try reading the damn article.

The GOP like the Democrats have a LARGE chunk of the registered voters that will vote for whoever the candidate it is no matter what. I ain't one of them nor am I a registered republican. I will ONLY vote for Trump. Now SOMEONE try reading the damn article.

I tried, but when the author deflects to Obamacare, I fell asleep.

My comment stands. Trump needs the GOP to fall in or he falls out ... and to get them to fall in he's capable of turning RINO so fast you'll have a stroke.

My comment stands. Trump needs the GOP to fall in or he falls out ... and to get them to fall in he's capable of turning RINO so fast you'll have a stroke.
Trump is changing the GOP,The GOP isn't changing Trump. That should be VERY obvious.

The GOP should bite the bullet and kick him out of the party.

"At this point, Trump is the political equivalent of a mercenary."

Trump is changing the GOP,The GOP isn't changing Trump. That should be VERY obvious.

like I said , not if he needs the votes...

anyway, good luck with that.

like I said , not if he needs the votes...

anyway, good luck with that.
Lol OK. I already covered that point for you but just ignore that. All these whining Trump threads are getting annoying.

Forum List

Back