GOP Congressman Wears ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Mask on House Floor

Of course but again we have different operational definitions of what is racist and bigoted. People here believe if you vote for DJT you are as bad as those who stormed the capital. Look at my moron wall of shame. All direct quotes from leftists. These people are clearly mentally ill.
True and people here also believe if you voted for Biden you are an open border commie.

Im on your wall of shame with an out of context quote. Haha. Can’t take your wall that seriously but there is no denying both sides have some kooks out there

True and people here also believe if you voted for Biden you are an open border commie.

Im on your wall of shame with an out of context quote. Haha. Can’t take your wall that seriously but there is no denying both sides have some kooks out there
We disagree it was out of context. You truly believe that and I think that is insane. But I do not want to go down that rabbit hole again.

We disagree it was out of context. You truly believe that and I think that is insane. But I do not want to go down that rabbit hole again.
Trust me dude. I’m just a bit more qualified than you to know what I personally believe ;-)

I’m not talking about partisan trolls I’m talking about leadership. Didn’t see any Dems wearing Fuck Trump gear while in congress… didn’t see Chelsea Clinton selling fuck Trump shirts online. Didn’t see DNC officials chanting Fuck Trump. This behavior is absurd. I know you think it’s funny. But really, is that the kind of example you want set from the top?! Is that how you want your kids to conduct themselves?

DNC officials were threatening to assassinate Trump.

I'm pretty good actually, Magnus! Since I live in Florida and have a Governor who isn't a complete buffoon our economy is doing better than most places. I'm not being forced to get a vaccine even though I've already had Covid. I haven't worn a mask in months. Life here is returning to normal.

I'll be amused to watch your reaction to the upcoming midterms! I think you're going to lose both the House and the Senate which means Biden's last two years in office will consist of him sitting at home drooling on himself. As the old saying goes...he who laughs last...laughs best!

And Florida now has the lowest rate of Covid cases in the nation, lower than slave states like California, New York, Illinois, Oregon, and Minnesota.

No, the country is going down the toilet because of tribalism and the fact that party comes before country. We are being divided by design and you people not only go along with it, you cheer it on. Everything they do is designed to divide us further so that the Fed Govt can do anything and everything they want and we will be fighting each other instead of them.

No shit. All rational people understand this. You’re only solution is giving politicians more money.

I'm pretty good actually, Magnus! Since I live in Florida and have a Governor who isn't a complete buffoon our economy is doing better than most places. I'm not being forced to get a vaccine even though I've already had Covid. I haven't worn a mask in months. Life here is returning to normal.

I'll be amused to watch your reaction to the upcoming midterms! I think you're going to lose both the House and the Senate which means Biden's last two years in office will consist of him sitting at home drooling on himself. As the old saying goes...he who laughs last...laughs best!
Dream on. Speaking of drooling...how's your orange douche bag doing? Still, sobbing down in Florida?

That reminds me, whatever happened to your fuhrer coming back to power in August? :auiqs.jpg:

Yup, he is. He's in the White House while the orange douche bag is in Florida sobbing his heart out. WINNING!! :dance:

Dancing emojis are cool! They really highlight you’re facts.
How about you tell us how great Kid Drowning Baked Potatoe *Joe is doing on illegal immigration?

You mean like you stupid hatefill shithead Libtards that ridiculed Trump?
there was never any reason to ridicule him, it was only necessary to quote him.

9u9q977ou1w71.jpg

Dream on. Speaking of drooling...how's your orange douche bag doing? Still, sobbing down in Florida?

That reminds me, whatever happened to your fuhrer coming back to power in August? :auiqs.jpg:
Never claimed that would happen, Magnus...but nice attempt at a diversion. Speaking of drooling...how long do you think it's going to take before Joe "Depends" Biden makes an ass of himself at that climate summit he's going to in Europe? Vegas has the over under at 36 hours but I'm betting the under in a big way!

Forum List

Back