GOP Congressman Wears ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Mask on House Floor

That may be true but that’s not what she said in that speech. Again it would be like me saying based on trumps views he was probably calling Nazis good people
But he specifically differentiated. Did she? She just half his supporters are a basket of deplorables. She also did zero to garner my vote. She blatantly lied and just expected it in my view. The point is vitriol is there and was there for a long time.

Dream on, twinkle toes. Till then, keep using that balm. Good luck.
Why would I need balm, Magnus? I'm kicked back watching the dumpster fire that the Biden Administration has been for the past nine months! It's reached the level of good farce at this point! I wake up each day wondering what Joe will say today that's even dumber than what he said yesterday...and amazingly...I seldom have to wait very long!

Why would I need balm, Magnus? I'm kicked back watching the dumpster fire that the Biden Administration has been for the past nine months! It's reached the level of good farce at this point! I wake up each day wondering what Joe will say today that's even dumber than what he said yesterday...and amazingly...I seldom have to wait very long!
Yeah, I know. Remember the time he stared into the sun during an eclipse? Or, the time he said people should inject themselves with a disinfectant and...oh wait... never mind. That wasn't Biden that was your orange douche bag saying and doing dumb things!!! :auiqs.jpg:

LOL And you trumptards wonder why people laugh at you! :itsok:

Any rep that went around saying Fuck Bush was just as disgraceful as these a-holes are now. Pretty simple
FB_IMG_1635273372175.jpg

Oh how you loons forget the way you acted.

Yeah, I know. Remember the time he stared into the sun during an eclipse? Or, the time he said people should inject themselves with a disinfectant and...oh wait... never mind. That wasn't Biden that was your orange douche bag saying and doing dumb things!!! :auiqs.jpg:

LOL And you trumptards wonder why people laugh at you! :itsok:
I hate to break this to you, Magnus but compared to Joe Biden...Donald Trump is a freakin' MENSA candidate! Joe was the dumbest guy in the Senate for decades...and that was BEFORE he started losing his shit mentally! Now he's pathetic.

But he specifically differentiated. Did she? She just half his supporters are a basket of deplorables. She also did zero to garner my vote. She blatantly lied and just expected it in my view. The point is vitriol is there and was there for a long time.
Yes, she differentiated specifically pointing to racists and bigots... I can't take your point that she lied as a serious negative factor after how dishonest trump was... I haven't seen anybody lie more than he in my entire life. The simple fact is you aligned with Trumps politics more than Hillary's and thats fine. Don't pretend like the deplorable thing or the lying had anything to do with it. Those are just dumb politicized talking points.

Yes, she differentiated specifically pointing to racists and bigots... I can't take your point that she lied as a serious negative factor after how dishonest trump was... I haven't seen anybody lie more than he in my entire life. The simple fact is you aligned with Trumps politics more than Hillary's and thats fine. Don't pretend like the deplorable thing or the lying had anything to do with it. Those are just dumb politicized talking points.
Snd she would consider me one given my views on Trans. So yeah. She was talking about me.

Might I remind you of Kameltoe, Biden and Piglosi's stance in Nov. 2019--"We will never get the Trump vaccine" Before you accuse Trump of politicizing covid you might want to get your facts straight, useless disfunctional moron. LMAO. FJB! Let's Go Brandon.
You are the people who listen to vaccinated assholes telling you how important your freedoms are. What swine.
Of course that is not what happened, they said they would not go by Trump alone on the vaccine. They wanted to hear scientists obviously, not the biggest liar in the country.

How's that Joey Biden shit working for you now? FJB, Let's go Brandon!
Works Great. Sorry you know nothing factual about it... Is Is one problem in the United States, Republicans not getting vaccinated and spreading bologna about it around the world. And of course obstructing any gigantic solutions. No sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiot rich from paying their fair share

Would you personally consider people who you view as racist and bigoted as deplorable?
Of course but again we have different operational definitions of what is racist and bigoted. People here believe if you vote for DJT you are as bad as those who stormed the capital. Look at my moron wall of shame. All direct quotes from leftists. These people are clearly mentally ill.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back