GOP Congressman Wears ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Mask on House Floor

Like a moth to flame. Thank you for endorsing, proving and approving my assessment.
LOL. Same MO as the other retard? Respond to me and when I respond back, claim victory?

I understand. Losers need to claim victory, somehow :itsok:

Too too bad your party is a lying cult. Change the goddamn channel and bring back debate everywhere. Poor America. Thanks for 9/11 through sheer incompetence, the stupidest longest wars ever the corrupt depressions the worst pandemic response anywhere and all you brainwashed zombies from the GOP base.
Franco, I know you’re old so I will remind you for the 20th time. I have Never belonged to a political party. Why do you always forget that?

She said half of Trumps voters are that. Pelosi ripped up his speech on National TV. I think we are at war. Not with guns and bombs but with barbs and jabs.
She specifically said she was talking about racists and bigots. If you’re not a racist or bigot and you are a trump supporter then she wasn’t talking about you. It’s not that complicated but like the left did with “good people on both sides”, they played stupid and politicized it. Don’t play stupid AZ. You know better.

She said half of Trumps voters are that. Pelosi ripped up his speech on National TV. I think we are at war. Not with guns and bombs but with barbs and jabs.
Ripping up a speech is very different than wearing a mask in congress and selling merch and leading chants that say fuck the president. Come on. Why are you making excuses. You know this is a whole new level of disgrace

She specifically said she was talking about racists and bigots. If you’re not a racist or bigot and you are a trump supporter then she wasn’t talking about you. It’s not that complicated but like the left did with “good people on both sides”, they played stupid and politicized it. Don’t play stupid AZ. You know better.
Racist and bigots as defined by whom? Play stupid? How many times have I been called a Nazi on this board LOL?

Ripping up a speech is very different than wearing a mask in congress and selling merch and leading chants that say fuck the president. Come on. Why are you making excuses. You know this is a whole new level of disgrace
Not making excuses. I am saying you’re adding subjective context to something some may disagree with. To me shirts and masks are funny. Ripping up a speech on National TV is childish and disrespectful. Why do you assume we have the same moral compass? We don’t.

Racist and bigots as defined by whom? Play stupid? How many times have I been called a Nazi on this board LOL?
Who cares?! She was making a partisan political speech during a campaign and she called racists and bigots deplorable and said they support Trump. It’s actually a true statement. Saying they make up half of his supports?! Yeah that’s hyperbolic. But playing dumb and claiming she called Trump supporters deplorable is just not accurate

Not making excuses. I am saying you’re adding subjective context to something some may disagree with. To me shirts and masks are funny. Ripping up a speech on National TV is childish and disrespectful. Why do you assume we have the same moral compass? We don’t.
I think t-shirts and masks are funny too. But when a congressman is where on that say fuck out president it is obviously wildly inappropriate. That’s not a moral compass that’s just common sense

Who cares?! She was making a partisan political speech during a campaign and she called racists and bigots deplorable and said they support Trump. It’s actually a true statement. Saying they make up half of his supports?! Yeah that’s hyperbolic. But playing dumb and claiming she called Trump supporters deplorable is just not accurate
FB_IMG_1635273372175.jpg

Your people.

I think t-shirts and masks are funny too. But when a congressman is where on that say fuck out president it is obviously wildly inappropriate. That’s not a moral compass that’s just common sense
You want to see what your representatives said about Bush? You loons set the standard.

That’s how it sounded to me and to her I am likely both. She came off as angry and disingenuous to me.

That’s how it sounded to me and to her I am likely both. She came off as angry and disingenuous to me.
She was angry and disingenuous, part of the reason why she lost to a clown. How you’re interpreting her statement is based on you making an assumption that differed from what she actually said.

The equivalent would be if I said that Trumps good people comment included the Nazis

She was angry and disingenuous, part of the reason why she lost to a clown. How you’re interpreting her statement is based on you making an assumption that differed from what she actually said.

The equivalent would be if I said that Trumps good people comment included the Nazis
Because based on my views she likely sees me as deplorable IMO.

Forum List

Back