GOP Congressman Steve King Faces Backlash for Asking Kamala Harris if She Is Descended From 'Slaves or Slave Owners'

What a stupid question. Does he have a point?

Besides the fact that it doesn't matter....
It’s a very legit point.
Time to differentiate between actual victims and democrat affirmative action contrivances.
Regardless of who her great-great grandfather was, she has lived her life with the stigma of black skin, and therefore, she knows what it's about. Who some old dead ancestor from long ago is, is a preposterous point. IMO.
Not stigma — benefit.
The hypocrisy being that her skin color in her case had no lineage to slavery. Slave ownership but not slavery. Just like Obama. Kenyans had very little involvement with slavery and those who did were traders and sellers of slaves.
Democrats don’t like logic.

Idiot how was she treated while she was growing up, I bet it wasn't like a slave owner. Maybe she should use the excuse you guys use. My folks didn't get here until after slavery.
She came from privilege. Her sob stories are more post-civil-rights bullshit excuse-making.

What is privilege? All black folks are pretty much treated in the same manner in this country.
That's absurd. I don't treat all Black people alike and I don't even know anyone who does. You, my man, have a chip on your shoulder

Oh the Angry Black man, right.
Pretty much.

Why are we angry?
Because you’re brainwashed bigots.

If that is the case then why are we always on the receiving side of the bigotry?
It’s propaganda. The only bigotry you face is from marginal extremists, democrat race hustlers and democrat soft core white supremacists.

It’s a very legit point.
Time to differentiate between actual victims and democrat affirmative action contrivances.
Regardless of who her great-great grandfather was, she has lived her life with the stigma of black skin, and therefore, she knows what it's about. Who some old dead ancestor from long ago is, is a preposterous point. IMO.
Not stigma — benefit.
The hypocrisy being that her skin color in her case had no lineage to slavery. Slave ownership but not slavery. Just like Obama. Kenyans had very little involvement with slavery and those who did were traders and sellers of slaves.

Idiot how was she treated while she was growing up, I bet it wasn't like a slave owner. Maybe she should use the excuse you guys use. My folks didn't get here until after slavery.
She came from privilege. Her sob stories are more post-civil-rights bullshit excuse-making.

What is privilege? All black folks are pretty much treated in the same manner in this country.
That's absurd. I don't treat all Black people alike and I don't even know anyone who does. You, my man, have a chip on your shoulder

Pretty much.

Why are we angry?

If that is the case then why are we always on the receiving side of the bigotry?
It’s propaganda. The only bigotry you face is from marginal extremists, democrat race hustlers and democrat soft core white supremacists.

Yea that is the lie you keep trying to tell, sorry black folks aren't buying that bullshit.

The “black” side of her family is white Jamaicans, who owned slaves.
LOL

You mean "white Jamaicans" like her father...?

Harris1989AmericanUCspan.png

:abgg2q.jpg:

No, I mean this guy, her father.

1606600421921.png

It’s a very legit point.
Not stigma — benefit.

Pretty much.

Why are we angry?

Yea that is the lie you keep trying to tell, sorry black folks aren't buying that bullshit.
No, it’s empirical reality.
You’re not aware of Black Lives Matter and its violent, hateful contrivance?

I think his point is, Kamala wants points for her families racial heritage, but she is silent when it comes to her families history of slavery. She cant have it both ways. Either there is importance in her history or there isnt.

What is her families history on slavery?

Post the link.
Kamala's paternal great grandmother Christiana Brown Harris, was a black store keeper in Brown's Town, Jamaica, founded by Hamilton Brown, an Irish immigrant to Jamaica (born 1776 died 1843) who ended up owning over 100 slaves. The genealogists haven't caught up with this, although I'm sure they're working on it now that she's VP. Christiana always claimed to be Brown's descendant.

The fact that Christiana, her son Oscar, his son Donald and his daughter Kamala are all various tones of black makes it pretty clear that the great great great Irish grandfather Hamilton Brown, slave owner, raped one of his female slaves. Fact checkers say the line hasn't been confirmed. It may never be, unless a lot of DNA testing gets done, as it was in the case of the black descendants of Thomas Jefferson. It's not always easy proving slave lineage.

So Kamala comes from the union of an unidentified female slave and a white slave owner that makes up 1/32 of her line. I'm pretty sure whoever Christiana's parents and grandparents were, they weren't living in the mansion house on old Hamilton's riches.

I think his point is, Kamala wants points for her families racial heritage, but she is silent when it comes to her families history of slavery. She cant have it both ways. Either there is importance in her history or there isnt.

Post the link.
Kamala's paternal great grandmother Christiana Brown Harris, was a black store keeper in Brown's Town, Jamaica, founded by Hamilton Brown, an Irish immigrant to Jamaica (born 1776 died 1843) who ended up owning over 100 slaves. The genealogists haven't caught up with this, although I'm sure they're working on it now that she's VP. Christiana always claimed to be Brown's descendant.

The fact that Christiana, her son Oscar, his son Donald and his daughter Kamala are all various tones of black makes it pretty clear that the great great great Irish grandfather Hamilton Brown, slave owner, raped one of his female slaves. Fact checkers say the line hasn't been confirmed. It may never be, unless a lot of DNA testing gets done, as it was in the case of the black descendants of Thomas Jefferson. It's not always easy proving slave lineage.

So Kamala comes from the union of an unidentified female slave and a white slave owner that makes up 1/32 of her line. I'm pretty sure whoever Christiana's parents and grandparents were, they weren't living in the mansion house on old Hamilton's riches.
And this is why she had to become a whore?

Post the link.

“It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt”

Post the link.

“It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt”
She’s a whore. Deal with it and stop excusing it.

Post the link.

Only way a black woman could possibly do well and become a successful, powerful woman, hey? She's got to be sucking someone's dick.

Post the link.

Only way a black woman could possibly do well and become a successful, powerful woman, hey? She's got to be sucking someone's dick.
Is that what you tell Condoleezza Rice?

Was it earlier in this thread, or in another, where I recently commented about the left wrong-wing preference for polite lies over hard truth?

It is a hard fact. Kamala Harris is, literally, a whore. She got where she is, not on any actual skills, knowledge, or abilities of her own, but by selling sexual favors to a married man, in exchange for political appointments and opportunities.

It offends LIbEral sensibilities to point this out, but that doesn't change the hard truth.

Last edited:

Was it earlier in this thread, or in another, where I recently commented about the left wrong-wing preference for polite lies over hard truth?
Democrats believe morals only exist to use against those who have any.

That's bullshit, of course, and you know damn well that it is.

Plenty of genuine black women, as well as men and women of all races, have succeeded honestly, through their own efforts and talents.

Kamala Harris is not black, and she succeed only by being a whore. If she had only gone by her actual abilities and talents, then her entire professional career would have been centered around the pursuit of emergency medical vehicles, and we'd have been spared from ever having to hear of her.

That's bullshit, of course, and you know damn well that it is.

Plenty of genuine black women, as well as men and women of all races, have succeeded honestly, through their own efforts and talents.

Kamala Harris is not black, and she succeed only by being a whore. If she had only gone by her actual abilities and talents, then her entire professional career would have been centered around the pursuit of emergency medical vehicles, and we'd have been spared from ever having to hear of her.
I gave you a great piece of advice from Mark Twain awhile back. You should take it.
O.L. out

Democrats believe morals only exist to use against those who have any.
LOLOLOL

Trump supporters waxing about morals. :lmao:

New Topics

Forum List

Back