GOP Called Out On Doctored Photo

Am I mistaken, isn't that his right hand on the Obama's back?

yeah, and some other person's "stray" left hand is accepting the money.

you are a clever detective.

I did not notice the left hand...DOH.

Yeah that's a pretty underhanded (excuse the pun) photo shop- would it have been more acceptable if they had used a hand without fingers? The message being he is publicly decrying lobbyists and yet is one of the biggest recipients of lobby dollars.

He'd be smart to laugh at it and not be offended by it. I'd message a response something like - Can republicans get anything right? That really is the best way to politically fight a message. Christie did that in NJ over attacks about his weight. Think about how personal those attacks are in comparison to this ads political attack.

Montana Sen. Jon Tester's team is calling out the National Republican Senatorial Committee on a new ad depicting the Democratic lawmaker getting cozy with lobbyists and Barack Obama.

The web commercial shows the lawmaker's five-fingered left hand open toward the president as the men pat one another on the back. The problem is, Tester only has two fingers on his left hand.

Tester, a farmer who was first elected to the Senate in 2006, lost the three middle fingers on his left hand in a childhood meat-grinder accident.

Sen. Tester

This needs to be reported to AttackWatch...

This type of fauxtragous activity needs to stop...

I don't get it.

Refute an irrelevant image in a commercial that was on for less than 2 seconds, but don't bother attempting to refute the actual content of the ad?

I'll file this under "BFD".

Montana Sen. Jon Tester's team is calling out the National Republican Senatorial Committee on a new ad depicting the Democratic lawmaker getting cozy with lobbyists and Barack Obama.

The web commercial shows the lawmaker's five-fingered left hand open toward the president as the men pat one another on the back. The problem is, Tester only has two fingers on his left hand.

Tester, a farmer who was first elected to the Senate in 2006, lost the three middle fingers on his left hand in a childhood meat-grinder accident.

Sen. Tester

So Tester now considers being associated with Hussein to be an insult and a slur?

Sen. Tester

So Tester now considers being associated with Hussein to be an insult and a slur?

No, the RNC does. No class liars...

I don't get it.

Refute an irrelevant image in a commercial that was on for less than 2 seconds, but don't bother attempting to refute the actual content of the ad?

I'll file this under "BFD".

I dont get it either. Democrats get nothing out of making a big deal out of this. In fact, they've made it more certain that the ad will get more airtime and Republicans can get their message out free of charge.

It makes no sense whatsoever to make a big deal of this. But then when the Lord wants to destroy a people, he takes away their ability to see what's in their best interest.

Forum List

Back