GOP Backing Ukraine Now - 2 Years After OK'ing An Extortion Scheme Against It

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
1646962206749.png

Trump pushed a conspiracy theory spread by Russian intelligence and held up $391 million in military aid to Ukraine until its leader helped his reelection.

WASHINGTON – Congressional Republicans today are lining up to support military aid to Ukraine just two years after backing then-President Donald Trump’s extortion scheme against that country, apparently in acknowledgment that their earlier choices could come back to haunt them in this autumn’s midterms.

“I have zero problems with this phone call. There’s no quid pro quo here,” South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham said on Sept. 29, 2019, defending Trump’s attempt to coerce Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy into smearing Joe Biden, the 2020 Democratic challenger Trump most feared, by withholding military aid to Ukraine.

“This type of diplomacy is hard to watch but nonetheless has existed and hardly rises to an impeachable offense,” said South Dakota Sen. Mike Rounds on Nov. 7, 2019.

In recent days, those same Republicans and many others have come around to urge Trump’s successor, Democrat Joe Biden, to provide more military assistance to Ukraine in the face of Russian dictator Vladimir Putin’s invasion.

“Vladimir Putin is a cold, calculating killer. We must continue to support the people of Ukraine as they defend their country,” Rounds wrote on Twitter on Feb. 25.

“I have never seen a leader rise to the occasion more than President @ZelenskyyUa has done,” Graham added a day later.

“You can see by the mad scramble to support Zelenskyy and Ukraine that they are afraid of the consequences of their past miscreance,” said Norm Ornstein, a scholar at the right-leaning American Enterprise Institute.

Much more at the link...

GOP Backing Ukraine Now - 2 Years After OK’ing An Extortion Scheme Against It

Well, better late than never, I guess - for Ukraine's sake. What do you think?

View attachment 613767

Trump pushed a conspiracy theory spread by Russian intelligence and held up $391 million in military aid to Ukraine until its leader helped his reelection.

WASHINGTON – Congressional Republicans today are lining up to support military aid to Ukraine just two years after backing then-President Donald Trump’s extortion scheme against that country, apparently in acknowledgment that their earlier choices could come back to haunt them in this autumn’s midterms.

“I have zero problems with this phone call. There’s no quid pro quo here,” South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham said on Sept. 29, 2019, defending Trump’s attempt to coerce Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy into smearing Joe Biden, the 2020 Democratic challenger Trump most feared, by withholding military aid to Ukraine.

“This type of diplomacy is hard to watch but nonetheless has existed and hardly rises to an impeachable offense,” said South Dakota Sen. Mike Rounds on Nov. 7, 2019.

In recent days, those same Republicans and many others have come around to urge Trump’s successor, Democrat Joe Biden, to provide more military assistance to Ukraine in the face of Russian dictator Vladimir Putin’s invasion.

“Vladimir Putin is a cold, calculating killer. We must continue to support the people of Ukraine as they defend their country,” Rounds wrote on Twitter on Feb. 25.

“I have never seen a leader rise to the occasion more than President @ZelenskyyUa has done,” Graham added a day later.

“You can see by the mad scramble to support Zelenskyy and Ukraine that they are afraid of the consequences of their past miscreance,” said Norm Ornstein, a scholar at the right-leaning American Enterprise Institute.

Much more at the link...

Zelenskyy said there was no extortion.

Zelenskyy said there was no extortion.
Over and over. When he asked for help shitstain obama sent mres and blankets. Trump sent arms. Trump sent javelin missiles.

Shitstain obama put a bioweapons lab in Ukraine similar to the one he financed in Wuhan China. On Russia's very doorstep. Russia would be entitled to treat this as an act of war.

View attachment 613767

Much more at the link...

What Republicans backed Biden's extortion of Ukraine?

They opposed career criminal/deranged rapist Biden's actions.

View attachment 613767

Much more at the link...

Preach it Nazi!

View attachment 613767

Much more at the link...

As long as the Big Guy gets 10%, eh?

Elected Republicans know they better switch gears before the elections!

“You can see by the mad scramble to support Zelenskyy and Ukraine that they are afraid of the consequences of their past miscreance.”
- Norm Ornstein, American Enterprise Institute

View attachment 613767

Much more at the link...

10% for the Big Guy was Biden, you Loon. Take your meds

View attachment 613770

I won't forget - and hopefully voters won't either!
Don't forget that Trump was not guilty and the Democrats were simply doing their usual bullshit. Projecting.

It has been now been proven that Quid Pro Joe Biden was actually the one who got the prosecutor general fired for refusing to drop the corruption case against the corrupt politician that was giving his family $83,000/month.

You're an idiot.

Duh, what did you expect him to say? He knew he had to keep kissing Trump's fat ass!
Gotta love it when your best defense is reading minds. I keep telling you that those foil helmets don't work.

View attachment 613767

Much more at the link...

Enough of the freaking lies. Anyone with a more than 2 digit I.Q. knows that the extortion that happened in Ukraine was committed by Joe Biden.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back