"GOP 2.0" Launches

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
While I admire these Republicans for trying to stay and fight rather than start a third party, this seems a little quixotic to me.

Who knows. Anyway, good luck, folks. Your party and its embarrassing conspiracies are hurting this country.

While I admire these Republicans for trying to stay and fight rather than start a third party, this seems a little quixotic to me.

Who knows. Anyway, good luck, folks. Your party and its embarrassing conspiracies are hurting this country.

The trouble with fair weather republicans is that they only believe in party unity when the party follows them

But when they dont get their way they take their football and go home

The Lincoln Project is behind this "like they were a 9 year old boy"

The should have just spun off.

They're in a no-win position. If they spin off, they lose their massive infrastructure. If they stay, it's David vs. Goliath.

This is gonna take a while, for sure.

They're in a no-win position. If they spin off, they lose their massive infrastructure. If they stay, it's David vs. Goliath.

The tRumpling party will absorb them without a burp.

I guess this Republican (I guess he's now a commie) is a major part of this:

That was 2 months ago

Since then Georgia has been trashed for daring to enact election reform

But geoff duncan has given up hope of running for the senate because republican voters dont want him

The tRumpling party will absorb them without a burp.
Yeah, that's my guess. The only way this turns around in the short term is if enough high-profile Trumpsters clearly change their position and drop this bullshit. I just don't see that happening any time soon, but I guess you never know.

It's probably safe to say that Trump will never concede any of this. His brittle ego couldn't take it.

This group doesn't have a record of actual accomplishment yet. It really doesn't matter to me what they say, but what they do is what's actually important. If they were actually to go out and make changes, and roll back the extremism of hte left, I might support them . But right now, I don't think so. If the Republicans were to nominate this group in 2024, I'd sit out.

The only way this turns around in the short term is if enough high-profile Trumpsters clearly change their position and drop this bullshit.
The bullshit that Mac1958 is referring to is election reform

Otherwise dems will turn America into a CCP/california style one-party country

The trouble with fair weather republicans is that they only believe in party unity when the party follows them

But when they dont get their way they take their football and go home
The brutes have decide that the party that believed in freedom for the oppressed has become the party of the oppressors.

The only way this turns around in the short term is if enough high-profile Trumpsters clearly change their position and drop this bullshit.
The bullshit that Mac1958 is referring to is election reform

Otherwise dems will turn America into a CCP/california style one-party country
Hardly, but since you have a very limited mind and vocabulary I won't waste time showing you the difference.

The aggressive con-spiracy party of Trump will find itself at odds with the establishment and will lose because the people will reject his unproven lies.

brutes have decide that the party that believed in freedom for the oppressed has become the party of the oppressors.
You will never vote republican in either case unless they support legalizing addictive drugs

The aggressive con-spiracy party of Trump will find itself at odds with the establishment and will lose because the people will reject his unproven lies.
I guess the shortest distance between here and sanity for the GOP would be some nasty election losses. But the odds certainly favor them in 2022, and that will only make this worse.

Your party and its embarrassing conspiracies are hurting this country.
NEGATIVE
The almost dead fake president working against core Americans is “hurting this country”.
Millions of filthy wetbacks invading our nation is “hurting this country“.
Free healthcare for Mexico’s filth is “hurting this country”.
Wokeness / hate whitey is “hurting this country”.
The piss-poor management of the Democrat Virus is “hurting this country”.
Free cash disbursements are “hurting this country”.

Have you ever mentioned how those things are “hurting this country”?
Fix those things and then let’s talk about those scary conspiracy theories.

I guess the shortest distance between here and sanity for the GOP would be some nasty election losses. But the odds certainly favor them in 2022, and that will only make this worse.
People elected Hitler but he didn't last long.

New Topics

Forum List

Back