“Goooodbyeee raaacists!”

Ancient lion

Thank your creator
Nov 22, 2010
That was the blunt — and unquestionably sarcastic — message one heated passenger delivered to a man and a woman as they were being kicked off a United Airlines flight Saturday evening for causing a disturbance that was blamed on racist comments.

A Pakistani man and woman wearing traditional clothing were boarding the plane, according to VHF affiliate KHOU.
A male passenger asked the couple if they had a bomb in their luggage, another passenger sitting nearby told KHOU.

“That’s not a bomb in your bag, is it?” the man said, according to the passenger who was not identified by KHOU. The passenger added that the couple did not immediately hear the comment, which prompted the man to repeat his remark.
Cellphone footage of the incident shows the man saying that all the “illegals” should be kicked off the plane, moments before the man and woman were asked to collect their belongings and exit the aircraft.

“I didn’t say anything,” the man protested, shrugging.

“Happy flight home,” he added seconds later while his female companion held her middle finger up to the person filming. “I hope you stay there.”

“Get out of here,” a woman responded. “Racists aren’t welcome in America! This is not Trump’s America!”
‘This is not Trump’s America!’: Passengers rejoice when man accused of racism is kicked off flight

This is the same nation that elected Trump just a few months ago.

FYI.

Seems some folks on this flight profiled and passed judgment on fellow Americans. For some reason they stayed on the flight...

That was the blunt — and unquestionably sarcastic — message one heated passenger delivered to a man and a woman as they were being kicked off a United Airlines flight Saturday evening for causing a disturbance that was blamed on racist comments.

A Pakistani man and woman wearing traditional clothing were boarding the plane, according to VHF affiliate KHOU.
A male passenger asked the couple if they had a bomb in their luggage, another passenger sitting nearby told KHOU.

“That’s not a bomb in your bag, is it?” the man said, according to the passenger who was not identified by KHOU. The passenger added that the couple did not immediately hear the comment, which prompted the man to repeat his remark.
Cellphone footage of the incident shows the man saying that all the “illegals” should be kicked off the plane, moments before the man and woman were asked to collect their belongings and exit the aircraft.

“I didn’t say anything,” the man protested, shrugging.

“Happy flight home,” he added seconds later while his female companion held her middle finger up to the person filming. “I hope you stay there.”

“Get out of here,” a woman responded. “Racists aren’t welcome in America! This is not Trump’s America!”
‘This is not Trump’s America!’: Passengers rejoice when man accused of racism is kicked off flight
Assholes are gonna be assholes.

Forum List

Back