Google Trends zeroes in on searchers for "election fraud punishment"

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Interesting. According to Goggle Trends, the three states that had the most searches for "election fraud punishment", were Arizona, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. This was also before the election.

I would interpret this as meaning that a whole bunch of somebodys were scared shitless about the repercussions of committing election fraud, and were doing a little research.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 1-m&geo=US&q=election fraud punishment

election fraud punishment.jpg

More people voted for Biden than Obama.

*blink*blink*

I don't like Obama... But... He WAS a charismatic man, and while I don't like most of his policies, he also WAS very presidential. Biden got more votes than he did???

Rod just brought up another question that I am also wondering about. What happens to these news agencies that are being complicit in this attempted take over via election fraud? Is there any consequences for them?

Rod just brought up another question that I am also wondering about. What happens to these news agencies that are being complicit in this attempted take over via election fraud? Is there any consequences for them?

I have sad news. Even after Trump is declared the winner by the Courts, the Republic falls.

BLM, Antifa and other hostile militants both foreign and domestic will levy war and Trump will have to go full Pinochet to save our nation.

That is our future.

The American Dream: 1776-2020, R.I.P.

I have sad news. Even after Trump is declared the winner by the Courts, the Republic falls.

BLM, Antifa and other hostile militants both foreign and domestic will levy war and Trump will have to go full Pinochet to save our nation.

That is our future.

The American Dream: 1776-2020, R.I.P.
No one telling the truth ever said it was going to be a cakewalk. That doesn't mean we just give ourselves over to lawless ones.

Forum List

Back