Google To Delete User Location History On Phones On US Abortion Clinic Visits

A lot better the idiots who believe the lies of a Putin Ass Kissing Traitor.

If he lied to you, tough shit. But Trump didn't lie to me. He fulfilled all of my expectations, and then some.

Hope he gets another four year term.

If he lied to you, tough shit. But Trump didn't lie to me. He fulfilled all of my expectations, and then some.

Hope he gets another four year term.

The Traitor lied about fucking Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal.

The Traitor lied about not pay off Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal.

The Traito told thousands of lies. And ate everyone them with whipped cream and chocolate sauce on top.

LOL.....You act as if someone cares. Your state your rules, just as it should be and that was sorta the whole point.

Hell, I'm all for there being fewer of your ilk so you can take your low-rent shotgun and stick it where the sun don't shine.

I would shove it up your own ass first, that it would easier to blow what few brains you have out. It is interesting that you seem to think only certain people who be allowed own a firearm. Typical Lying LowLIfe Scum Sucking Con.

I would shove it up your own ass first, that it would easier to blow what few brains you have out. It is interesting that you seem to think only certain people who be allowed own a firearm. Typical Lying LowLIfe Scum Sucking Con.
Let's quit the internet tough guy shall we. We all know on the internet everyone is John Rambo.

Great News. I've already let PPH know that my home is open to any Woman or girl who is seeking an abortion that I will shelter them. Before any of you Fuck Stick Cons have perverted wet dreams of barging into my home, I do have a legally own, registered and licenced Mossberg Pump Action Shotgun....yes I know how to use it and yes I will use it.
To shoot the fetus?

Great News. I've already let PPH know that my home is open to any Woman or girl who is seeking an abortion that I will shelter them. Before any of you Fuck Stick Cons have perverted wet dreams of barging into my home, I do have a legally own, registered and licenced Mossberg Pump Action Shotgun....yes I know how to use it and yes I will use it.
Well anyone who intends to do her harm will now know enough to wait until she leaves your house. Unless of course you're deciding to take up full-time guard duty.

Last edited:
Google admits they track people going in and coming out of abortion clinics ... interesting ...

Deleting that information in order to "obstruct" a criminal investigation is a crime itself ... and a very serious crime, especially if they're obstructing a murder prosecution ...

File this under FAKE NEWS ... Google's not that stupid to announce this to God and man ...
It is not a crime if done in a State that allows it…

Google announced Friday it would delete users' location history when they visit abortion clinics, domestic violence shelters and other places where privacy is sought.

"If our systems identify that someone has visited one of these places, we will delete these entries from Location History soon after they visit," Jen Fitzpatrick, a senior vice president at Google, wrote in a blog post. "This change will take effect in the coming weeks."

Very appropriate and timely decision. Thanks again.

It’s only been a week, and the forces that have lined up against the forced birthers already is astonishing. Just wait until the resistance has a few months of experience and resources gathered together.

By the end of the year, this will be the most irrelevant court decision in a generation. The state laws will be ignored and circumvented to the point, the governors and legislatures in those states will look like a loony tunes cartoon of Wile E Coyote trying to catch the Roadrunner.
Let's hope so.

It says Google will delete 'location' data, it doesn't mention search data. This would only apply to mobile devices, and that won't help anyone if other service providers, such as phone and internet, still comply with authorities. This is a hollow gesture with little or no impact on the bigger issue at hand.
Sounds like people will still have to delete it themselves, too.

They lost the battle because of 6 justices that committed perjury at their confirmation hearings.

A result of court packing by a Senate majority leader, and two illegitimate presidents not elected by the people.

Your position is not supported by the overwhelming majority of the American people.

I believe the Founders called that tyranny.

And there are no rules to dealing with tyranny. That is done by any means necessary. As the right will find out in the not so distant future.
So now we have people who lie under oath to meet their agendas ( perjury ) and are still allowed to be Supreme Court Justices. Criminals shouldn't be judges. And the way Kavanaugh was pushed through, we probably have a rapist on the court too.

And?....So do the victims.....Unless they live in a ban state. They will be dead before they jump through the hoops to get a permit.

That said a hunting knife applied to the liver will get the job done too. ;)

Here's a quick PSA.

Most women feel uncomfortable with guns, that has been statistically proven. most men that own guns are generally not well-endowed, physically and mentally. That's life.

New Topics

Forum List

Back