Google To Delete User Location History On Phones On US Abortion Clinic Visits

So you agree that it's a bogus story too. :smoke:

I never said that, nowhere in my post did I say that and you know it. I know that as a Traitor Humping MAGA MEAT HEAD you prefer twist words to satisfy you own delousional need to believe the lies of Narcissistic Pathological Liar.

I have no such need. You people are the ones who have no problem with posting names and address of Women's Health Providers's or the Women who use their services. You people have no problem pickitng their homes and leaving threatening messages on their phones and threating their family.

Yet, when the same thing happens to you, OH MY MOTHER FUCKING GOD, HENNY PENNY THE SKY IS FALLING....THEY ARE PUTTING OUR NAMES OUT THERE FOR PEOPLE TO SEE....GUESS WHAT YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITICAL ASSHOLE, YOU FUCKING DESERVE IT!!!!

You ain't special asshole. Live with it.

That Traitor Humper who dressed in drag to evade the cops, planned another attack.

HIGHLAND PARK, Ill. (AP) — The man charged with killing seven people at an Independence Day parade confessed to police that he unleashed a hail of bullets from a rooftop in suburban Chicago and then fled to the Madison, Wisconsin, area, where he contemplated shooting up an event there, authorities said Wednesday.

The suspect turned back to Illinois, where he was later arrested, after deciding he was not prepared to pull off another attack in Wisconsin, Lake County Major Crime Task Force spokesman Christopher Covelli said at a news conference following a hearing where the 21-year-old man was denied bond.

The parade shooting left another American community reeling — this time affluent Highland Park, home to about 30,000 people near the Lake Michigan shore. More than two dozen people were wounded, some critically, and hundreds of marchers, parents and children fled in a panic.

Another Reich Wing Terrorist. But as is very well know, Cons love violence when they do it.

Google announced Friday it would delete users' location history when they visit abortion clinics, domestic violence shelters and other places where privacy is sought.

"If our systems identify that someone has visited one of these places, we will delete these entries from Location History soon after they visit," Jen Fitzpatrick, a senior vice president at Google, wrote in a blog post. "This change will take effect in the coming weeks."

About Fucking Time.

I never said that, nowhere in my post did I say that and you know it. I know that as a Traitor Humping MAGA MEAT HEAD you prefer twist words to satisfy you own delousional need to believe the lies of Narcissistic Pathological Liar.

I have no such need. You people are the ones who have no problem with posting names and address of Women's Health Providers's or the Women who use their services. You people have no problem pickitng their homes and leaving threatening messages on their phones and threating their family.

Yet, when the same thing happens to you, OH MY MOTHER FUCKING GOD, HENNY PENNY THE SKY IS FALLING....THEY ARE PUTTING OUR NAMES OUT THERE FOR PEOPLE TO SEE....GUESS WHAT YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITICAL ASSHOLE, YOU FUCKING DESERVE IT!!!!

You ain't special asshole. Live with it.
Do you really trigger this easily? :laughing0301:
Geeze, I wasn't even trying, I was just saying something snarky.
You certainly do project a lot from those few words I posted.
Amateur :auiqs.jpg:

Most major corporations providing resources for employees abortions

Transportation services offering free rides.

Air BNBs offering lodging.

Prosecutors in anti abortion states refusing to prosecute.

Google thwarting law enforcement from monitoring whereabouts.

You got your ass kicked son. And it has barely been a week. A Supreme Court ruling rendered toothless by the American peoples resistance to it.

You culture warriors need a new hobby.
skews13, you're so eager to see babies aborted, you should volunteer to do the job yourself. In states where it's illegal, you won't even need a license.

Forum List

Back