GOOGLE MOVING TO RANKING SITES ON “FACTS” RATHER THAN POPULARITY VIA SNOPES

Should Google be the arbiter of Fact?

• Total voters
Not at all. Show me where I have. What I do is spend time defending and cleaning my house of idiotic logic, hyperbole, hate and vitriol spewed by pseudo-conservatives like yourself. You people are an embarrassment.

Keep telling yourself that, maybe you'll convince one person. Just because you changed your avatar to a murderous bitch doesn't mean you changed your stripes.
Again...show me where I have espoused any liberal views. Just because I don't embrace the birther, Obama is a Muslim manchurian candidate nonsense - that doesn't make me liberal. I believe in facts and truth - not hyperbole and opinion.

Well since you're only interested in facts, I'm sure you were up in arms when your dear leader made recess appointments to the NLRB when the senate was in session. The supreme court ruled against him 9-0 on that one. Or when he delayed or ignored hard deadlines in the ACA for political expedience, Or when he abused prosecutorial desecration by delaying the deportation of 8 million criminal aliens, granting work permits, social security numbers and other benefits in violation of immigrations and other laws. I could list more but why waste my time. Come on there conservative, what do you think about those actions.
All you have to do is put down the kool-aid andpay attention...you might learn something.

Here I gave you a chance to prove your conservative claim and all you got is deflection. Too freaking funny.
No deflection at all. I could easily jump on the badwagon and rail against all of Obama's poor decisions. I hold a simple belieg...there is no need for immigration reform...illegals need to be sent back. But I also recognize, Reagan granted illegals amnesty as well. I also realize that despite Obama being black...he is President and is afforded the same Constitutional rights as President as his predecessors. I am NOT a hypocrite. You are.

Keep telling yourself that, maybe you'll convince one person. Just because you changed your avatar to a murderous bitch doesn't mean you changed your stripes.
Again...show me where I have espoused any liberal views. Just because I don't embrace the birther, Obama is a Muslim manchurian candidate nonsense - that doesn't make me liberal. I believe in facts and truth - not hyperbole and opinion.

Well since you're only interested in facts, I'm sure you were up in arms when your dear leader made recess appointments to the NLRB when the senate was in session. The supreme court ruled against him 9-0 on that one. Or when he delayed or ignored hard deadlines in the ACA for political expedience, Or when he abused prosecutorial desecration by delaying the deportation of 8 million criminal aliens, granting work permits, social security numbers and other benefits in violation of immigrations and other laws. I could list more but why waste my time. Come on there conservative, what do you think about those actions.
All you have to do is put down the kool-aid andpay attention...you might learn something.

Here I gave you a chance to prove your conservative claim and all you got is deflection. Too freaking funny.
No deflection at all. I could easily jump on the badwagon and rail against all of Obama's poor decisions. I hold a simple belieg...there is no need for immigration reform...illegals need to be sent back. But I also recognize, Reagan granted illegals amnesty as well. I also realize that despite Obama being black...he is President and is afforded the same Constitutional rights as President as his predecessors. I am NOT a hypocrite. You are.

I'm not a hypocrite, I know that congress granted the amnesty while Reagan was in office, with a promise to secure the border, the commiecrats lied then just like they are now, only the stakes are much higher now. And your dear leaders skin color has nothing to do with it, I judge a man by his actions and he has earned no respect from me. Gaining an office with slick marketing and lies in civil society only deserves going to jail, not the office of president.

I'm not a hypocrite, I know that congress granted the amnesty while Reagan was in office, with a promise to secure the border, the commiecrats lied then just like they are now, only the stakes are much higher now. And your dear leaders skin color has nothing to do with it, I judge a man by his actions and he has earned no respect from me. Gaining an office with slick marketing and lies in civil society only deserves going to jail, not the office of president.
They are all marketers and sheisters. It is the nature of the game.

About fucking time, you should have to include the term "bullshit" to get bullshit on the front page.

Forum List

Back