Google Images dead?

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
I occasionally use the tool called, "Google Images." Today, when I try to use it, instead of a page of images I get the results of a Yahoo search for the key words I entered. A series of links.

What's up? Is Google Images dead or have my settings changed without my knowledge?

Working just fine for me. I love Google images. It's a glimpse into dystopian thought.

1630671795705.png
white americanfamily.png

I occasionally use the tool called, "Google Images." Today, when I try to use it, instead of a page of images I get the results of a Yahoo search for the key words I entered. A series of links.

What's up? Is Google Images dead or have my settings changed without my knowledge?

I used it today. Yahoo images is mostly dead, as you can't click on a picture without it taking you to the website.

Google images is dead?

Would you like to say a few words?

People still use Yahoo??!!

On one of my devices (MAC), when i search for something, it returns a yahoo search. Links only, no pictures.

Forum List

Back