Google Chrome extension scrubs Trump from the Internet

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
Why single out Trump, we should have the option for any of the candidates..
I see a big Google/ Trump law suit coming..

The Trump Filter on Google Chrome can be adjusted to allow people to choose how much, or how little, they want to read online about the Republican presidential candidate.

“Thus, the Trump Filter is presented as part of the antidote for this toxic candidacy. This Chrome extension will identify parts of a web page likely to contain Donald Trump and erase them from the internet,” a description of the app stated

The extension, which was released last week, detected Trump-related headlines on a range of news sites and removed them when tested by The Hill. It also eliminated some non-Trump related content while on the "aggressive" setting.

“I am doing this out of a profound sense of annoyance and patriotic duty,” he said.

Chrome extension scrubs Trump from the web

Although the extension would do wonders for preventing the intestinal distress of daily Trump overdose, I'm afraid I consider it to be on par with IGNORE lists on this site; they're for pussies.

Probably just want people to be ignorant so they will play along with the medias exaggerations

>> I see a big Google/ Trump law suit coming.. <<

Yup, that was my first thought too. "How dare they not pay attention to me!? I'll sue!!" :gay:

>> I see a big Google/ Trump law suit coming.. <<

Yup, that was my first thought too. "How dare they not pay attention to me!? I'll sue!!" :gay:
I was actually just thinking to myself...
If he and his supporters are NOT PC, why do they always throw up the "he deserves an apology" and "sue"?

Are they going to censor Bernie because of his rhetoric about raping people that earned an education and a good job?
Rape is pretty toxic.. lol

Forum List

Back