Google Bans Infowars Android App Over Coronavirus Claims

Again, see Sandy Hook. If it were up to me, he'd be in prison for libel, slander, and defamation of character.

Those are civil torts, not crimes.

The legal remedy is not to arrest the alleged offender, try him, and throw him in prison.

The legal remedy is for the one who believes he has been harmed, to file a civil lawsuit against the alleged offender, seeking compensation for whatever harm the plaintiff claims to have suffered.

Mr. Jones is a crackpot. But where are the lawsuits against him, if he's really committed the offenses that you say he has?

You dumb SOB fall for the MSM dreamed lies on this as usual you a. holes are 2 days late on this. He always has to SUE FOR THESE LIES and he ALWAYS WINS when it' all said and done u morons don't get that news.

YOUR 2 days late on this article bahahahh

View attachment 316729

LOL. So far, he's only gotten his ass handed to him in court. Forgetting Sandy Hook?

Good. It's about time. This guy (and others like him) are cancers.

Again, see Sandy Hook. If it were up to me, he'd be in prison for libel, slander, and defamation of character.

Those are civil torts, not crimes.

The legal remedy is not to arrest the alleged offender, try him, and throw him in prison.

The legal remedy is for the one who believes he has been harmed, to file a civil lawsuit against the alleged offender, seeking compensation for whatever harm the plaintiff claims to have suffered.

Mr. Jones is a crackpot. But where are the lawsuits against him, if he's really committed the offenses that you say he has?

See Post #5. My guess is that 1st Amendment protects him just enough to make going after him for criminal charges futile and financially unfeasible.

You dumb SOB fall for the MSM dreamed lies on this as usual you a. holes are 2 days late on this. He always has to SUE FOR THESE LIES and he ALWAYS WINS when it' all said and done u morons don't get that news.

View attachment 316729

This is what really happened and this is " WHY " this chit lies as usual.
View attachment 316731

He got banned because he's a loud mouthed cancer who bloviates and then goes running and screaming like a little bitch to hide behind the First Amendment when he gets called out. Lot's of that going around on the right wing.
The First Amendment exists to protect speech that some people do not like
The stupid fucked was telling lies that will get people killed.thats not protected speech, Son.

View attachment 316729

View attachment 316731

He got banned because he's a loud mouthed cancer who bloviates and then goes running and screaming like a little bitch to hide behind the First Amendment when he gets called out. Lot's of that going around on the right wing.
The stupid fucked was telling lies that will get people killed.thats not protected speech, Son.
Thats too general

specifically what did Google object to?

View attachment 316729

View attachment 316731

Contrary to popular opinion, the First Amendment is not a blank check to just say and spew whatever you want with no fear of repercussion. There are limits. And Alex Jones has not only tested those limits, but gone over and around them...multiple times.
First Amendment - Permissible restrictions on expression
LOL...

Censorship because you disagree with his politics..... You people are predictable fuckwads...

If you put forth knowingly false and misleading information....yeah. He deserves to have the screws put to him.
You can bitch, whine, and moan about the media at large, but they have standards..even Fox News.
Please show where any of the claims he or FOX news made are false... Regarding COVID19 and its treatments.

View attachment 316729

View attachment 316731

Again show where what he stated was false...

View attachment 316729

View attachment 316731

Thats too general

Go read the link in the op. Not my job.

View attachment 316729

View attachment 316731

Contrary to popular opinion, the First Amendment is not a blank check to just say and spew whatever you want with no fear of repercussion. There are limits. And Alex Jones has not only tested those limits, but gone over and around them...multiple times.
First Amendment - Permissible restrictions on expression
LOL...

Censorship because you disagree with his politics..... You people are predictable fuckwads...

If you put forth knowingly false and misleading information....yeah. He deserves to have the screws put to him.
You can bitch, whine, and moan about the media at large, but they have standards..even Fox News.
Please show where any of the claims he or FOX news made are false... Regarding COVID19 and its treatments.

Uhh...almost everything. Last I looked, he isn't a doctor or public health official. He doesn't belong bloviating conspiracy theories. And I stated that even Fox has standards.
They just showed Trish Regan the door.

My question is what took them so long?

This man shouldn't be spewing lies about the virus to anyone. Such lies will get people killed.

View attachment 316729

View attachment 316731

Thats too general

You are defending Google

I say they are engaging in censorship because they simply do not agree with jones

This man shouldn't be spewing lies about the virus to anyone. Such lies will get people killed.

View attachment 316729

View attachment 316731

Thats too general

You are defending Google

I say they are engaging in censorship because they simply do not agree with jones
Nope. That isn't what they say.

The key to all of this stupid censorship is to begin regulating companies like Google, Faceberg, and Twitter like utilities.
Once they are treated as a utility, legally, they will no longer be able to pick and choose whom in the public can or cannot exercise their free speech.
This is feasible and possible but, no one has the balls to do it.

Obama tried to do that. Obama tried to put reasonable regulations on the internet.

The conservatives screamed bloody murder. They went on a campaign to not regulate the internet and since the congress was controlled by the republicans at the time, that regulation didn't happen.

Now, those same conservatives are screaming that the internet needs to be regulated.

In this case, I agree. Spreading lies and disinformation will spread the virus even more and cause more death and suffering.

Boy you lefties really love it when corporations censor your opposition for you. Just goes to show that the leftwingers are a bunch of fascists and want to silence the opposition.

This is typical of marxists statists who want to control all forms of speech
What an idiotic post. A private business denying a forum to this freak is not "controlling speech".
Of course it is

libs want to suppress all speech that they disagree with
No it isn't. What a freakish talking point. Alex Jones is free to say anything he wants. And private businesses are free to decide not to give him a forum. Listen to yourself.

Wrong.

Private web-hosting sites are not ‘government,’ having nothing whatsoever to do with ‘the state.’

They are at liberty to edit content as they see fit, where such editing in no manner manifests as ‘controlling’ speech.

What an idiotic post. A private business denying a forum to this freak is not "controlling speech".
Of course it is

libs want to suppress all speech that they disagree with
No it isn't. What a freakish talking point. Alex Jones is free to say anything he wants. And private businesses are free to decide not to give him a forum. Listen to yourself.
That does not change the fact that liberals are suppressing free speech that they dont like

Last edited:
The key to all of this stupid censorship is to begin regulating companies like Google, Faceberg, and Twitter like utilities.
Once they are treated as a utility, legally, they will no longer be able to pick and choose whom in the public can or cannot exercise their free speech.
This is feasible and possible but, no one has the balls to do it.

Obama tried to do that. Obama tried to put reasonable regulations on the internet.

The conservatives screamed bloody murder. They went on a campaign to not regulate the internet and since the congress was controlled by the republicans at the time, that regulation didn't happen.

Now, those same conservatives are screaming that the internet needs to be regulated.

In this case, I agree. Spreading lies and disinformation will spread the virus even more and cause more death and suffering.
Not exactly. Net Neutrality would affect service providers by way of limiting their ability to censor those ideas which you or I do not approve of. This was what Obobo was lobbying for. Not for your idea of Big Brother. I agreed with him. However, I feel that this neutrality should be expanded outside of those providers to large digital corporations like Google. They should not be able to censor or throttle those ideas which they do not agree with.

New Topics

Forum List

Back