Goodell Makes Move Sure to Upset Football Fans

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
How much longer will the NFL last if they don't replace Goodell?

---NFL's Roger Goodell Now Says: 'We Were Wrong' About the Anthem Protests...and Trump Responds---

---NFL's Roger Goodell Now Says: 'We Were Wrong' About the Anthem Protests...and Trump Responds---

He's right. They were wrong about the protests.
Or do you prefer whats going on now?
Hmmm?

The NFL is a private outfit, they can do what they want. The players can kneel, give black power salutes, defecate on the flag, whatever they want to do during the national anthem.

I'm glad that Mr. Goodell is being upfront on this.

Anyone that doesn't like it, doesn't have to go to the games, doesn't have to tune in, and doesn't have to buy the merchandise.

Goodell is absolutely spot on correct.

Traditionally, of course,professional football , baseball and other team sports were apolitical. They sought fans from across the political spectrum. If the NFL and others think that telling their Deplorable Fan Base to vamoose is their best business plan forward, who am I to say they are wrong.

I dumped the NFL years ago. I watch college football now.

I was thunking about giving the NFL another chance this year but Goodell just blew any possibility of that!
Oh no. He's going to be devastated. :badgrin:

Probably not.

After all, the NFL figures to get all kinds of new Liberal fans to take the place of the conservative ones they are telling to "F off".

I was thunking about giving the NFL another chance this year but Goodell just blew any possibility of that!

Probably not.

After all, the NFL figures to get all kinds of new Liberal fans to take the place of the conservative ones they are telling to "F off".
Getting a better quality fan.
We clean up after ourselves.

Back a few years ago, while listening to the Rush Limbaugh show, he predicted that the liberals would ruin the NFL, because of its being the nation's game. Once those pissburg Kneelers cause the seats to be empty and the tv revenues dry up.

Probably not.

[/QUOTE]
Too bad liberals think the NFL is just hiring black people to be paid slaves for the owners. Liberals dont like football, it is too violent for them..

He's right. They were wrong about the protests.
Or do you prefer whats going on now?
Hmmm?

The NFL could have nipped it on day one. Goodell was a coward and did nothing, which is, in itself, a decision. Goodell could have suspended him for several games without pay. Kapernick was not wearing the approved uniform.

Probably not.

That's a good point. It isn't like NASCAR isn't still around, or the WWE, or Kenny Chesney concerts, for conservatives to view. And the new Liberals in the NFL stadia will make it a worthwhile change for the league.

Probably not.

That's a good point. It isn't like NASCAR isn't still around, or the WWE, or Kenny Chesney concerts, for conservatives to view. And the new Liberals in the NFL stadia will make it a worthwhile change for the league.
Lots of us love the WWE. I've been a fan of wrestling since I was a kid.
You can have NASCAR and Kenny

Probably not.

Lots of us love the WWE. I've been a fan of wrestling since I was a kid.
You can have NASCAR and Kenny

I remember my dad taking me as a kid to see Sammartino vs Tanaka as a kid, the old WWWF. Tanaka was from the Empire of Japan, laughed at America for how they tricked us at Pearl Harbor.

I also saw Sammartino defend against Hans Mortier, from Nuremberg East Germany. Mortier used to goose-step to the ring.

You conservatives should stop watching the news and reading press releases or you won’t be able to transact with anyone. Every company on the planet is coming out in support of BLM.

My go to guy.

7d367fce2caea4d71bc18cae327f493f.jpg

Back a few years ago, while listening to the Rush Limbaugh show, he predicted that the liberals would ruin the NFL, because of its being the nation's game. Once those pissburg Kneelers cause the seats to be empty and the tv revenues dry up.

Probably not.

Too bad liberals think the NFL is just hiring black people to be paid slaves for the owners. Liberals dont like football, it is too violent for them..
[/QUOTE]

The Super Bowl was the 11th highest rated television show in history. This despite there being do many other options now. People say they aren't watching but they are.

I stopped watching the NFL when Colin Kapernick decided to make his stance on "taking a knee" a political stunt. The real reason why he did that was in protest because he was benched. NOT because of any of the police brutality he was claiming (until later). He just used that as an excuse. I think someone had told him that he should take a knee in response in the displeasure of how police were brutalizing blacks.

I've watched the NFL since the Ice Bowl. They can lick my dirty ass hole now. I'm watching Women's golf. Least they got balls....hehehehe

Forum List

Back