Goodell Makes Move Sure to Upset Football Fans

Sorry, sometimes doing the right thing takes time. You can bet this season there are going to be many kneeling and the NFL is going to be fully supportive.
NFL owners jack up the ticket prices, they force fans to buy expensive personal seat licenses, they charge us ten bucks a beer, and now this. And they wonder why they are losing fans.
These NFL owners indeed are running the game.they cater to the rich jacking up the prices,with the new stadium the niners have,it’s not a family experience anymore as candlestick once was,they cater to the rich and the ballpark feels more corporate than a family ienvironment now,they are doing that with all new stadiums now which has really destroyed the game.

The NFL lives off of skyboxes and advertising.

They could care less about you and me.

We can't hurt them and they can't touch us.

I like it that way.

I gave up on pro football a long time ago.

I am sure they have no idea I left.

The NFL lives off of skyboxes and advertising.

They could care less about you and me.

We can't hurt them and they can't touch us.

I like it that way.

I gave up on pro football a long time ago.

I am sure they have no idea I left.
Yeah I gave up pro football longer than you did I’m sure,I gave it up when the Rams left LA,most depressing moment in my life. I thought it was going to a dream come true for me when they moved back recently.i waited over 20 years for that,a good portion of my life but the game is so much more corrupt now than it was back then before the rams left LA
that I can’t get excited about it again like I thought I would once they came back.

it was still corrupt back then in the 90’s, but not to the extremes it is now though in the no fan loyalty league.the last Super Bowl,I watched was the Seahawks,/cheatriots,have not watched one sense then,never will either,didn’t even watch the rams the year before. I pretty much stick to just buying the classics over the net and watching them,classics are the way to go cant beat them :thup:

the only thing that I enjoy about football now is hearing those magical words spoken again,LOS ANGELES Rams. Rams belong in LA,chargers in San Diego,raiders in Oakland,these owners have no respect for that and have turned the Nfl into a laughable circus of musical chairs,fuck the NFL. I’m sick of them shitting on their fans and getting away with it Scott free everytime.these owners area all going to burn in hell.

you just don’t take the raiders out of Oakland,you just don’t do that anymore than you do,with the rams out of LA.taking the raiders out of Oakland,thats like taking the Yankees out of New York or the cowboys out of Dallas to orlando :uhoh3: you just don’t do that,that’s a crime against humanity:14:

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back