Goodbye

I'm sorry to hear about that. That's a beautiful dog. My sister recently had a dog die at the ripe old age of 15. She was 5 years older than my niece and nephew so I think of how they grew up with that dog for their entire lives, and how much they must be hurting.

my sincere condolences on the loss of your family member ... Im sure he brought something special to both of your lives. Godspeed.

the day I signed my divorce papers it took me about 30 seconds to get over it ... 40 years later I could still shed tears for the dog I grew up with.

Peace

A dog is so faithful and will never let you down.

Guam_1944.jpg

Guam 1944

We can't put it off any longer so I just made the appointment to have our dog put down.

Who thought it was a good idea that we outlive our animal companions, several times over?
View attachment 140834

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
that is a beautiful dog, what breed?

We adopted him from a shelter at about 6-8 weeks. We did get to see his mother. She looked yellow lab-ish. Apparently, dad came a nice neighborhood...

Truly amazing you can miss cleaning up poop, but it happens. We should lift our legs and pee on a bush or something. Sorry for your loss Luddy.

We can't put it off any longer so I just made the appointment to have our dog put down.

Who thought it was a good idea that we outlive our animal companions, several times over?
View attachment 140834

I'm so sorry. Losing pets is always painful. They become part of our family. But I know you're doing the right thing.

Truly amazing you can miss cleaning up poop, but it happens. We should lift our legs and pee on a bush or something. Sorry for your loss Luddy.
Someone once told me, about people, "the things you hate the most about someone, is the thing you'll miss the most, when they're gone."

It's true of people, and your pets.

I feel your pain, bro. Animals aren't just pets, they're part of the family. So it's very sad when something like that happens.

I couldn't agree more.

My dogs are family and the fact that they don't live that long is just something we have to cope with for allowing dogs and cats to share our lives.

Lud I know your dog had a good life with hyou and the rainbow bridge was waiting for him.

Forum List

Back