Goodbye To All Those Hopes For A New, Liberal Supreme Court

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Can you imagine what 3 or more Trump conservative judges could do on the court to Make US Great Again!!!!!

Judge Merrick Garland was possibly hoping that Americans would choose Hillary Clinton as their next president and thus push the Republican-controlled Senate to quickly confirm him to the Supreme Court.

Any such hope collapsed Tuesday night. The election of Donald Trump made it virtually impossible for President Barack Obama’s nominee to be elevated to the nation’s highest court.

There’s an argument that Obama could give Garland a recess appointment to the Supreme Court after the lame-duck Congress meets for the last time and before the new Congress is sworn in. That appointment would be temporary, however. And Obama’s remarks on Wednesday suggest that he’s looking for a more harmonious transfer of power.(Bullshit, he is looking to keep whatever legacy he has, intact!!!)

(Excerpt) Read more at huffingtonpost.com

I don't expect abortion or gay marriage to be over turned but I don't like judges "making" law instead of upholding the constitution.

States should be ruling on most of these things, not the USSC

Individual rights should be a republican issue not a liberal issue forced

The right education on such matters bring tolerance not contention. These issues were approach the wrong way.

and religion has a place, but not in "dictating" to those who don't also share their faith.

• Banned
I don't expect abortion or gay marriage to be over turned but I don't like judges "making" law instead of upholding the constitution.

The right education on such matters bring tolerance not contention. These issues were approach the wrong way.

and religion has a place, but not in "dictating" to those who don't also share their faith.
Abortion and gay rights, should be a state issue, and nothing to do with the Constitution...of course, you need the right judges to affirm that!

And secularism has a place, but not in "dictating" to those who don't share their secularism.

I believe that is Trump's position - state issue.

The only problem with that is interstate travel and the recognition of marriage as valid.

I do not think that Trump will undo those paths, it's not where he is focused.

Lt. General Micahel Flynn is at the top of the list for Secretary of Defense or National Security Adviser

Steve Mnuchin, is being tapped for Treasury Secretary

Lew Eisenberg, for Secretary of Commerce.

Can you imagine what 3 or more Trump conservative judges could do on the court to Make US Great Again!!!!!

Judge Merrick Garland was possibly hoping that Americans would choose Hillary Clinton as their next president and thus push the Republican-controlled Senate to quickly confirm him to the Supreme Court.

Any such hope collapsed Tuesday night. The election of Donald Trump made it virtually impossible for President Barack Obama’s nominee to be elevated to the nation’s highest court.

There’s an argument that Obama could give Garland a recess appointment to the Supreme Court after the lame-duck Congress meets for the last time and before the new Congress is sworn in. That appointment would be temporary, however. And Obama’s remarks on Wednesday suggest that he’s looking for a more harmonious transfer of power.(Bullshit, he is looking to keep whatever legacy he has, intact!!!)

(Excerpt) Read more at huffingtonpost.com
Thank-God.jpg

If Trump successfully turns the SC into a 7 - 2 conservative majority, I wonder if the judges will feel guilty and decide to follow the constitution or just grab Lady Liberty by the pussy and have their way with her.
Blow Job Cunton isn't nominated for SCOTUS.
In a few months, there may not even be a SCOTUS

If Trump successfully turns the SC into a 7 - 2 conservative majority, I wonder if the judges will feel guilty and decide to follow the constitution or just grab Lady Liberty by the pussy and have their way with her.
Blow Job Cunton isn't nominated for SCOTUS.
In a few months, there may not even be a SCOTUS

No World War, the Beasty didn't win!!!
Lol you silly guy

Globalist Elite Supreme Court takeover averted. Hopefully he'll get to appoint 3. It's time to put justices in there who care about American Citizens and the Constitution.

Globalist Elite Supreme Court takeover averted. Hopefully he'll get to appoint 3. It's time to put justices in there who care about American Citizens and the Constitution.

Treasonous pieces of snake shit like TheOldTurd would laugh at that comment. To parasites like that adherence to the COTUS is a joke.

Remind me again that we're supposed to "compromise" with these worms?

Republican anti-Trumpers needed realize that if there was any reason at all to vote for Trump it was the Supreme Court.

Republican anti-Trumpers needed realize that if there was any reason at all to vote for Trump it was the Supreme Court.
Amen. The Court's future in the Hildebeast's hands would have been a nightmare.

As it stands now, one open seat, two Justices in their 80's, one a cancer survivor thus far, another knocking on the octogenarian door, and one solid conservative who's announced he's thinking of retirement.

Thank you Hillary, the DNC, all dimocrats who voted for her, and lefty media pukes for a job well done. Y'all saved our Supreme Court.

Forum List

Back