Goodbye, Pride Month

Sorry, WB, but only God decides morality and homosexuality is by HIS definition a Sin. By Nature's definition, a PERVERSION. A disease-laden, socially-unacceptable, morally depraved act of debauchery. But I accept that some guys actually PREFER to stick their dicks up some guys dirty infected ass, I just don't like it and don't want to know about it nor have it SHOVED IN MY FACE.

Certainly not for children.

Homos cannot have children, but otherwise I generally agree. It was a real tragedy how one of the world's greatest code-breakers, a man who literally saved WWII by breaking the german code and who pioneered early computer technology, a brilliant, great man, was literally driven to SUICIDE by drugs and hounding by the English government because he simply admitted he was homosexual.

I'd love to but the media and gays just simply won't stop shoving this detestable gross behavior in everyone's faces! If you want to be gay, that's YOUR gig, just keep it to yourself just as I don't shove MY gig in YOUR face.

The only real disagreement I have with your post is the very beginning.

God decides morality? Which God?

And perhaps you follow the scattered (and heavily edited) writings of a nomadic tribe. I don't.

Screw pride month. Glad it's gone.

Loud is all they are and are now brain washing kids.

Complaints about this comment are being taken in the basement section .......here.

iu

And I keep saying shit happened a LOT more recently than 1972.

And yes, gay people get married every day. And none of them are celebrating their 10th wedding anniversary yet.
Gay Pride month is not really even for gay people.
It is for the white liberals and virtue seeking corporations to virtue signal all over themselves seeing who can out virtue each other.
A heterosexual person plastering social media with rainbow garb is completely laughable. Only doing it so everyone can see how awesome and open they are... at least they think so.
And the response to that is going to go two ways - the other virtue signalers see it, and make their own faux, narcissistic attempt to show how awesome they are. Or normal people see right through it and gag.
Pheh

Don't be cute. It doesn't suit you.

Very few people think I am cute.

But I am being quite serious. If your God or your religion defines morality for you, that is fine with me. But to claim it defines morality for all is simply wrong.

Very few people think I am cute.

But I am being quite serious. If your God or your religion defines morality for you, that is fine with me. But to claim it defines morality for all is simply wrong.
We ignored them til they got LOUD AND PROUD. And started bringing drag queen shows into the schools.

Which is BS.

Gay Pride month is not really even for gay people.
It is for the white liberals and virtue seeking corporations to virtue signal all over themselves seeing who can out virtue each other.
A heterosexual person plastering social media with rainbow garb is completely laughable. Only doing it so everyone can see how awesome and open they are... at least they think so.
And the response to that is going to go two ways - the other virtue signalers see it, and make their own faux, narcissistic attempt to show how awesome they are. Or normal people see right through it and gag.
Pheh

Some people celebrate the advances of people.

Some people are happy for others, even if it doesn't affect them directly.

We ignored them til they got LOUD AND PROUD. And started bringing drag queen shows into the schools.

Which is BS.
And we saw the idiot virtue signaling parents who took their children to a gay pride parade - so their children can be subjected to men dressed like prostitutes twerking in front of them.

You might notice that all of these are from Twitter,
Because both Facebook and Youtube have systematically removed them.

I wouldn't take my kids to parades like that.

But I don't presume to tell other parents how to raise their kids.

If your God or your religion defines morality for you, that is fine with me. But to claim it defines morality for all is simply wrong.

Look Ace, by definition, MORALITY COMES FROM GOD. Absent God, it devolves down into ETHICS. Don't confuse the two.

If you want to go through life an atheist, that is your choice. Just understand that you have no morality to guide you then because morality is taught through the spiritual heart by God. All you are left with then are your relative, human ethics, which you've obviously chosen to JUSTIFY an IMMORAL life.

Look Ace, by definition, MORALITY COMES FROM GOD. Absent God, it devolves down into ETHICS. Don't confuse the two.

If you want to go through life an atheist, that is your choice. Just understand that you have no morality to guide you then because morality is taught through the spiritual heart by God. All you are left with then are your relative, human ethics, which you've obviously chosen to JUSTIFY an IMMORAL life.

Hey Sparky, maybe you need an imaginary man in the sky to tell you what is moral and what is not. I don't. My family taught me that. I do not steal, murder, cheat, lie or treat others badly for no reason. Your pretense at superiority is laughable. I have known too many Christians.

I wouldn't take my kids to parades like that.

But I don't presume to tell other parents how to raise their kids.
No but you can expose the idiots that do - and admonish it
Facebook and Youtube systematically try and remove thise videos.
Why do you think that is?
You can agree that "Pride events" are not a celebration of equality... but a celebration of promiscuous sex, and a display thereof.
What parent would take their child to a parade called "sex is fun!"... hell no... but taking them to a parade that shows gay sex is fun??? WTF is the difference?

New Topics

Forum List

Back