Goodbye, Pride Month

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
Is it homophobic to say I'm glad to see the rainbows, drag queens and whatnot go away for another year? To be fair, I'm always glad to put the Christmas tree away too, and I'm CHRISTIAN.

It's just too much. Goodbye, June. Your weather is lovely. But I'm over Pride Month.

Is it homophobic to say I'm glad to see the rainbows, drag queens and whatnot go away for another year? To be fair, I'm always glad to put the Christmas tree away too, and I'm CHRISTIAN.

It's just too much. Goodbye, June. Your weather is lovely. But I'm over Pride Month.

I always like Halloween better.

Fewer of the costumes are ass-less.

Everyone should go to the jack o lantern blaze before new York completly disintegrates

Its not in the city so its safe

It is truly sad that so many people think they get to decide morality for everyone else.

Yeah, Pride celebrations are not for everyone. So don't go to the parade. Simple solution.

But when a group of people are no longer beaten, murdered, fired, banned and have their children taken away because of who they love, I see plenty to celebrate.

The easiest thing to do would be to mind your own business. But that is beyond so many people.

Amen.
I have no problem with gay people, I am living in the wrong city for that.
But I will not celebrate them. I will not pay homage to them.
And therefore in the eyes of leftist - I am a homophobe.

straight.png

My "Pride" Logo

The oppression of gay people is a myth. Maybe 40 years ago, but now? It's a myth.

It is possible that some people who present themselves as ridiculous clowns are treated as ridiculous clowns, but most of the rest of us just see them as objects for pity.

The gay mafia remains a potent force among the Left, and attacks anyone who utters anything that goes against the desired theme. Fuck them all.

It is truly sad that so many people think they get to decide morality for everyone else.

Yeah, Pride celebrations are not for everyone. So don't go to the parade. Simple solution.

But when a group of people are no longer beaten, murdered, fired, banned and have their children taken away because of who they love, I see plenty to celebrate.

The easiest thing to do would be to mind your own business. But that is beyond so many people.

Mind your own business?

You’re joking right?

Is that like shoving rainbow colored propaganda in peoples faces all month?

No one cares that you’re gay, WinterBorn.

Did I?

Oh, I see. I should mind my own business. But the people who spread hate should be able to put their nose into anyone's business. Typical.
"

"Typical"? That's your answer when someone disagrees with your bigotry.

Now clutch your damp hankie, toss your head and flounce out of the room. Don't forget to tilt your chin up and sniff loudly in disgust.

You're a ton of fun. Keep it coming.

Mind your own business?

You’re joking right?

Is that like shoving rainbow colored propaganda in peoples faces all month?

No one cares that you’re gay, WinterBorn.

LMAO!! Oh, so anyone who isn't against Pride month is gay? Pitifully small mind you have there.

And considering the way Christianity has been shoved down people's throats recently, you really have no room to talk. Of course, it is a distinctly political version of Christianity.

And how is anything shoved in people's faces? The parades and such are all voluntary. No one says you have to go or watch. But if merely knowing that gays are proud bothers you that much, it speak more about you than them.

Forum List

Back