Goodbye Peacock

It's sad how few people grasp satire.

The Gaslighters of NBC deserve to be mocked.
I'm usually better, but I also scan for clues like source. Yours didn't have one as it was home spun and well done. Yep. Slipped right past me. Oops. Subtle sarcasm may not be my strong suit, as my being heavily influenced by drill sergeants in my formative years.:dunno:

Yes, but the Gaslight totally exemplifies the mission and purpose of NBCCP.

Did you even bother to look at NBC's share prices? ... did Bubba last long enough in Middle School to understand how to look up stock prices? ...

Prices have doubled over the past two-and-a-half years ... the opposite of communism ... if NBC executives are trying to get the government to nationalize their network, they're doing a piss-poor job of it ... investors are making money there, again, the opposite of communism ...

Does main stream media have commercial sponsors? ... folks asking you to buy their products so they can make profits ... the very heart and core of capitalism ... you seem young enough to return to school ... you should ... when NBC exercises their 1st Amendment rights, generally they won't be interested in surrendering them ... they will say and do what nets them the most money, as any good capitalist organization should ... shocking you don't know this ...

Donald Trump doesn't believe in a communist take-over ... too much money on the table for that ...

This might be kinda funny, except that the peacock was retired in 2011 ;)

1634483990313.png

Peacocks are really good flyers ... by the way ... just so you know ... not like chickens or grouse, I'm talking straight up 50 feet and hovering, better than a turkey vulture, not as good as a crow ... train and all, a truly amazing sight ...

Singualrly the most beautiful organism to ever exist on Earth ... bar none ...

Did you even bother to look at NBC's share prices? ... did Bubba last long enough in Middle School to understand how to look up stock prices? ...

Prices have doubled over the past two-and-a-half years ... the opposite of communism ... if NBC executives are trying to get the government to nationalize their network, they're doing a piss-poor job of it ... investors are making money there, again, the opposite of communism ...

Does main stream media have commercial sponsors? ... folks asking you to buy their products so they can make profits ... the very heart and core of capitalism ... you seem young enough to return to school ... you should ... when NBC exercises their 1st Amendment rights, generally they won't be interested in surrendering them ... they will say and do what nets them the most money, as any good capitalist organization should ... shocking you don't know this ...

Donald Trump doesn't believe in a communist take-over ... too much money on the table for that ...
1634492513137.png

Peacocks are really good flyers ... by the way ... just so you know ... not like chickens or grouse, I'm talking straight up 50 feet and hovering, better than a turkey vulture, not as good as a crow ... train and all, a truly amazing sight ...

Singualrly the most beautiful organism to ever exist on Earth ... bar none ...

I guess Gaslights are useful too.

Xi sure thinks so...

1634492669529.png

Forum List

Back