goodbye my friends----I have it!!!

Oh good, so all those dead people and packed ICUs were fake news.

Phew! I'm going to the neighborhood bar!
John Hopkins did a study not long ago the showed deaths in 2020 are on par with other years. So what does that mean? Can you figure it out?
No they didnā€™t. That was a STUDENT NEWSPAPER opinion piece that was retracted.

The News-Letter is an editorially and financially independent, student-run publication. Our articles and content are not endorsed by the University or the School of Medicine, and our decision to retract this article was made independently.

You lied. And your credibility died. Itā€™s like shooting fish in a barrel.
it was not retracted it was removed by the admin,,, and in fact the student said they have the data to back it up and refused to retract,,,
It was not an Johnā€™s Hopkins study.
when did I say it was???
I did. It was a study done at John's Hopkins. The fact that it was done by an undergrad and not a professor means nothing.
I went to UF so if I write an opinion in the local paper itā€™s a UF study? Come. On. Man.
Feel free to refute the results or continue picking around the periphery like an idiot

John Hopkins did a study not long ago the showed deaths in 2020 are on par with other years. So what does that mean? Can you figure it out?
No they didnā€™t. That was a STUDENT NEWSPAPER opinion piece that was retracted.

The News-Letter is an editorially and financially independent, student-run publication. Our articles and content are not endorsed by the University or the School of Medicine, and our decision to retract this article was made independently.

it was not retracted it was removed by the admin,,, and in fact the student said they have the data to back it up and refused to retract,,,
when did I say it was???
I did. It was a study done at John's Hopkins. The fact that it was done by an undergrad and not a professor means nothing.
I went to UF so if I write an opinion in the local paper itā€™s a UF study? Come. On. Man.
who cares where or by who the study was done??

it was done and those that did it say they have the data to back it up and didnt retract anything,,,
I call your undergrad deleted study not endorsed by any school on earth and I raise you the CDC study.

View attachment 424445
is that trumps CDC youre referencing??? and thats a graph not a study,,

sorry I will take a private study of a government one anyday of the week,, but you feel free to believe what the government tells you to believe,,,
Virginia Tech Professor of statistics.

give up yet?
View attachment 424449
arent you a good little useful idiot,,,
Get this shit.

Ask your phone VERBALLY how many deaths in (pick month) 2019 or ANY OTHER YEAR

Then do the same thing for 2020

Low and behold for ANY MONTH OR YEAR prior to 2020 the phone will verbally respond with the EXACT TOTAL.
When asked the EXACT SAME QUESTION for (X) month in 2020 the phone fails to respond and instead offers endless links that try to get you all mixed up with endless articles and graphs.

when did I say it was???
Feel free to refute the results or continue picking around the periphery like an idiot

when did I say it was???

it was done and those that did it say they have the data to back it up and didnt retract anything,,,
I call your undergrad deleted study not endorsed by any school on earth and I raise you the CDC study.

View attachment 424445

sorry I will take a private study of a government one anyday of the week,, but you feel free to believe what the government tells you to believe,,,

give up yet?
View attachment 424449
arent you a good little useful idiot,,,
Get this shit.

Ask your phone VERBALLY how many deaths in (pick month) 2019 or ANY OTHER YEAR

Then do the same thing for 2020

Low and behold for ANY MONTH OR YEAR prior to 2020 the phone will verbally respond with the EXACT TOTAL.
When asked the EXACT SAME QUESTION for (X) month in 2020 the phone fails to respond and instead offers endless links that try to get you all mixed up with endless articles and graphs.
You can hammer out the value of the "study".

I'll believe reality. You're free to believe that my reality is wrong, and think this is "fake news":

Last edited:

when did I say it was???

when did I say it was???

View attachment 424445

give up yet?
View attachment 424449
Predicted deaths?

How bout instead of using coloring book photos you just use numbers?
Predicted deaths = how many there should have been based on prior years. Actual deaths much higher. Hmm. About the same as covid reported deaths. Hmm. Study is linked but the picture is becaus you have proven unable to read.

bear with me
.......I had very MINOR coughing--and it was a wet cough....coughing maybe once an hour.....in the mornings I felt just about nothing at all.......
....minor chills....maybe started to get tired Friday.....some chills/aches Saturday..nothing lasting long at all
....on Sunday morning I thought, I better get tested for C19, because our work was doing mandatory testing Tuesday---so, I thought I might need to stay home Tuesday just to get 100% better---so--=======
I HAVE COVID 19 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...like I said, in the mornings I felt just about nothing at all
.. the regular flu feels worse!!!!!!!! .....I barely feel it today......IMO, the testing is either bullshit or they have been making it worse than it really is

Lucky! I hope you got your 10 days out of work. I have been trying to get positive so I can get 10 days off.lol!

bear with me
.......I had very MINOR coughing--and it was a wet cough....coughing maybe once an hour.....in the mornings I felt just about nothing at all.......
....minor chills....maybe started to get tired Friday.....some chills/aches Saturday..nothing lasting long at all
....on Sunday morning I thought, I better get tested for C19, because our work was doing mandatory testing Tuesday---so, I thought I might need to stay home Tuesday just to get 100% better---so--=======
.. the regular flu feels worse!!!!!!!! .....I barely feel it today......IMO, the testing is either bullshit or they have been making it worse than it really is

Lucky! I hope you got your 10 days out of work. I have been trying to get positive so I can get 10 days off.lol!
yes--with pay

bear with me

Excellent revealing about the scam!

when did I say it was???
Easy enough to check for yourself.....Google up 2020 total deaths compared to previous years the leftyflu is a hoax.

I drove 95mph on the way to work this morning while reading and posting on this site without a seatbelt and I didnā€™t die. Guess itā€™s not dangerous and something entirely safe I should not be scared of.

well the fact the yearly flu virus has killed five times more people this year than covid then yeah I would say thats accurate.LOL oh and original tree went to the trump rally in dc with a dozen friends or so and the tree and NONE of his friends are sick despite the fact they were inches away from THOUSANDS of other people.

pretty clear cut EVIDENCE of a hoax right there. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

not to mention the fact that over a thousand doctors in germany have backed up the doctors here in america that its not the dangerous virus they claim it to be but we both know that doctors are not credible for you,only what the corporate controlled media tells you.:cuckoo:

you really need to get rid of that avatar. Indiana Jones is a thinker unlike you,capable of critical thinking and outside the box.LOL
That's a lie Flu in the US kills between 12,000 to 60,000 per annum over the last 12 years not 250,000 plus
with still two months to go in one year with Covid. It is the equivalent of 4 jet passenger planes crashing and killing everyone on board every day.

As for the OP tests have shown Covid cant kill those already brain dead!
How about the stats on how many children worldwide die of humger every day. Is that a pandemic?

Yeah well I had limes disease which is painful and sometimes long lasting and deadly but I didn't whine about it, I just took my antibiotics and dealt with it. We have Military Veterans returning with horrific injuries but they deal with it and overcome the disability. Covid could be called the whiners disease with all the hype and complaining..

Yeah well I had limes disease which is painful and sometimes long lasting and deadly but I didn't whine about it, I just took my antibiotics and dealt with it. We have Military Veterans returning with horrific injuries but they deal with it and overcome the disability. Covid could be called the whiners disease with all the hype and complaining..
What I cant figure out is why when doctors give you antibiotics to kill off every living thing in your body and send you home. Do they seldom tell you you take probiotics when you are done. For someone who spent years in medical school. You would think this would be a gimmy. It would restore their patients health.
I have no faith in industrial medicine anymore. I have found they dont really do medicine correctly I grew up.

I drove 95mph on the way to work this morning while reading and posting on this site without a seatbelt and I didnā€™t die. Guess itā€™s not dangerous and something entirely safe I should not be scared of.

well the fact the yearly flu virus has killed five times more people this year than covid then yeah I would say thats accurate.LOL oh and original tree went to the trump rally in dc with a dozen friends or so and the tree and NONE of his friends are sick despite the fact they were inches away from THOUSANDS of other people.

pretty clear cut EVIDENCE of a hoax right there. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

not to mention the fact that over a thousand doctors in germany have backed up the doctors here in america that its not the dangerous virus they claim it to be but we both know that doctors are not credible for you,only what the corporate controlled media tells you.:cuckoo:

you really need to get rid of that avatar. Indiana Jones is a thinker unlike you,capable of critical thinking and outside the box.LOL
That's a lie Flu in the US kills between 12,000 to 60,000 per annum over the last 12 years not 250,000 plus
with still two months to go in one year with Covid. It is the equivalent of 4 jet passenger planes crashing and killing everyone on board every day.

As for the OP tests have shown Covid cant kill those already brain dead!
How about the stats on how many children worldwide die of humger every day. Is that a pandemic?
No, but it should also be treated as such, but it's a case of 'out of sight out of mind'!

I was diagnosed with terminal Cancer and given 6 months to live but surprised the experts in my body's ability to take chemotherapy so strong most people can't take more than a few treatments. I've had 117 over 6 years but I'm still terminally ill. If I die from that I can accept it but dying because I've been infected by some idiot who refuses to wear a mask or social distance or even wash their hands regularly would really piss me off.

I was diagnosed with terminal Cancer and given 6 months to live but surprised the experts in my body's ability to take chemotherapy so strong most people can't take more than a few treatments. I've had 117 over 6 years but I'm still terminally ill. If I die from that I can accept it but dying because I've been infected by some idiot who refuses to wear a mask or social distance or even wash their hands regularly would really piss me off.
You have terminal cancer but you spend time being angry about people who refuse to wear a mask and have a slim chance of transmitting a disease that is relatively easy to recover from? Get a grip

Everyone has been washing their hands, not sneezing or coughing in people's faces, trying to keep some sort of distancing during flu season...for a long time now. Wearing a mask is just stupid and a method of controlling you.

Forum List

Back